A Leo and a Cancer ~

Warnings: Swearing and talk of death.

Genre: Fluff.

Corpse groaned as he ended the stream, wincing at the pain in his eyes. The total darkness of the room, when he turned the PC off, helped a bit and he breathed out, leaning his head against the headrest of the chair. He was thinking of making himself a sandwich when he heard the muffled sobs through the walls. The only other person in the house was y/n, and the last time he had seen her was when she was writing an essay out in the living room.

He jumped up quickly, hurrying out of the room, and into the living room, coming to halt before the couch. On it, y/n was sitting, knees up to her chest, eyes red, with tears flowing out. In front of her was her laptop but instead of the essay that shed been working on, the screen was instead black.

“Um,” Corpse started, confused as to what exactly he should be doing. Y/N let out another big sob and he rushed to grab the tissue box, thrusting it at her. She grabbed it, and he sat gingerly down next to her as she blew her nose.

“Honey,” he whispered, lightly touching her shoulder. ‘What’s wrong?“

A wail of despair was his only answer.

"Babe, seriously,” he said, rubbing his hand over y/ns back. “What’s wrong, you’re making me worry,”

Sniffing, she turned to face him, tears running down her cheeks.

“He-He died,” she sobbed out.

Corpses heart skipped a beat, his eyes widening as he tried to figure out who died. The only person who y/n talked to in her family was her sister and most of her friends were girls as well. Her dad had left when she was a kid and she didn’t even know who it was. Who died. Corpse racked his brain, trying to think of someone, and rubbed y/ns back at the same time.

“Who died?” he asked after a few seconds, scared at whose name y/n would utter.

She took a big heave of breath and then whispered “Tony Stark,” before dissolving into sobs once more.

Corpse choked on his own spit, eyes widening as he stared incredulously at y/n.

What the fuck.

“What the hell, babe.” he coughed out, grabbing the water bottle on the table and taking a sip. “You fucking scared me there for a second.”

“I’m sorry,” she said finally calming down a bit and now just sniffing as the tears rushed down her face.

“I just-,” she continued as Corpse opened and closed his mouth a few times, confused on what to say. “Its Tony Stark okay? Like if he’s dead then what are they gonna do?” she asked turning to him, her eyes narrowed.

“And how can he leave Morgan and Peter behind? Morgans just five years old and Peter JUST came back from the snap and he couldn’t even spend any time with him? Like how unfair is that?

"AHHH,” she screamed finally before crumpling back into the couch, the fight leaving her. “I just wished he hadn’t died.”

Clearing his throat, Corpse slowly moved over to her, taking her in his arms and hugging her hard as she latched onto him.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, until y/n had calmed down completely and the tears had stopped.

“You okay now?” Corpse asked, voice low.

Y/n chuckled and pulled away to look up at him.

“Yeah,” she said softly, cheeks pink. “I was being a bit stupid right?” she mumbled, lowering her eyes as she got embarrassed.

Corpse grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him and shook his head.

“No, you weren’t. Its not stupid to feel sad over movies, and its definitely not stupid to cry over characters that you really loved. To feel that much emotion over a character and a movie shows that the makers did a really good job,” he said pushing back her hair so it wasn’t sticking to her face.

“Besides,” he continued, when y/n didn’t say anything. “You’re a cancer, what were you expecting?”

Y/n gasped, immediately jumping on him, causing him to fall backwards on the couch, a laugh escaping his mouth.

“You don’t even know what that means!” she yelled, wrestling with him.

If Corpse was honest, he actually didn’t know what that meant. He was only copying what she said every day to him - 'You’re a Leo, of course, you would say that.’

Y/n stopped for a second, looking into Corpses eyes as she bent to give him a slight kiss.

“You said it at the right moment though,” she mumbled, your lips barely a millimeter apart. “I guess that deserves a kiss.”

_______________________________________________
Waddup Babys

I apologize for taking so long. Sorry. <3