best of me

- you got the best of me -

__________

let me just start by saying that this book is more for me than it is for you and by that I mean, yes, technically this book is like a bts imagines book, but not in the way you think.

the scenarios in this book are going to be about books i've already written, such as The Boy Next Door Series, Summer Lovin', Cliches, Must Have Been The Wind, Ghost Of You etc. A lot of the times when I finish a book, there are bonus chapters that I really want to write, but never get around to doing, or just don't because I don't want it to seem like i'm trying to hold onto my stories by adding more to it after it's been finished, so I figured I'd compile them all into one book. This also gives me a chance to explore all of my side characters and write about them too without having to worry about messing up my plotline. (for example, if you are reading EDEN you will know that I tend to focus on Jungkook and Taehyung almost as much as I focus on Yoongi and Jimin, and technically speaking it is a yoonmin fic.) but here I don't have to worry about who I'm writing about because there is no plotline. 

You are not obligated to read this story if you do not want to, nor are you obligated to read any of my other stories, but you are most welcomed to stick around.

That being said, if there is something you would have liked to have seen in a previous book (more from other characters or specific scenarios) you can leave a comment and maybe I will come up with something for it.

-R