Epilogue

Epilogue

Brandon

I Woke Up In An Unfamiliar Car , There Was Four People Dressed In Ski Mask , Holding Big Guns. "What The Fuck" I Whispered , My Hands Were Handcuffed To Somebody Else . When I Turned My Head To See Who The Person Was I Noticed It Was My Homeboy Banks.

"Aye Bruh" The Person That Was Driving The Car Turned Around At The Sound Of My Voice. "No Talking " The Voice Sounded So Familiar , I Know I Heard It Before.

The Car Came To An Complete Stop , The Car Doors Opened And Me And Banks Were Pulled Out. "Don't Look Anywhere Else , Keep Your Head Straight" A Man Said That Was Standing Infront Of A Big Black Gate.

All I Could Really Think About Was Royal , And How She Probably Feels Right Now. All I Want To Do Is Get Back To Her And My Kids.

The Big Black Gate Opened , Exposing A White Mansion . Cars Were Lined Up Along The Driveway , Ferrari's, Range Rovers , Bentleys , Lamborghinis & Etc. And From The Looks Of It , This Person Had Even More Cars In The Garages Connected To The Side Of The Mansion.

They Lead Us Down The Pavement , That Trailed To The Porch Of The Mansion. We Got To The Door And One Of The Men That Had On A Ski Mask Knocked Twice , Then Once , And Three Times Fast.

Slowly The Large White Door Opened. A Man Stood In The Doorway Looking At Me And Banks With A Wicked Smile. He Rubbed His Black Beard, Lifting Up His Index Finger Signaling Us To Come Inside.

Banks And I Were Placed On A Black Couch In An All White Office . Banks Didn't Speak Nor Look At Me. I Could Feel That He Was Nervous , By The Way He Kept Shaking His Leg.

If I Didn't Know Any Better , I'd Say He Has Something To Do With This. But That's My Right Hand Man , I'm Not Gon Throw Him Under The Bus Like That.

The Same Man That Was Standing In The Door Way Entered The Office With A White Case In His Hand. He Walked Over To The Black Desk That Was Placed In The Middle Of The Office.

His Demeanor Was Deadly , His Silence Was Also A Problem. He Stared At Banks And I , With His Hands Placed On Top Of The White Case.

"Brandon And Jerome" He Started Off By Calling Banks By His Real Name. "I've Been Watching You Two For Quiet Some While. And May I Say I'm Impressed"

"You See , I'm X. I'm Sure You've Heard Of Me.... Most Notorious Drug Dealer That Nobody Has Ever Seen In Person Before. "

He Was Right , We Did Hear Of Him And Just Like He Said Never Saw Him. Well Until Now , We Did Business With A Few Of X's Men A While Back.

"I Know Y'all Are Probably Thinking Why Are Y'all Here , Well My Empire Needs To Grow. And The Only Way It Can Happen Is With , You Two . Boys Y'all Have No Choice But To Work For Me , Do You Know Why?"

We Both Stayed Quiet Not Knowing If We Should Talk.

"Are Y'all Going To Answer"

"No , We Ion Know Why" I Answered.

"Well , The Reason Why Is Because Whoever Sees Me Dies. And I Know Both Of You Don't Want To Die , Especially You Brandon . I Mean How Would Royal Feel If That Happened? That's How I'm System Works , I Take People In And Force Them To Work For Me. Well I Only Take In The Best , How Do You Think My Empire Got So Big? "

"So We Can't Leave?" I Questioned.

"Nope , Don't Worry Your Family Will Be Okay Without You. This Is Your Family Now"

I Ran My Hands Down My Face, Not Knowing What I Got Myself Into.

"Don't Worry Son , We Have Plenty Of Bitches To Fuck , Cars To Drive , Money To Spend Think Of This As A Vacation. "

I Looked At My Wrist , Running My Finger Over The Tattoo We Got Together. "I Love You Royal" I Said Lowly To Myself

Royal

I Felt Like My Heart Was Caving Into My Chest As I Cried Silently Into The Pillow Brandon And I Use To Fight Over At Night.

My Hands Shook , I Felt Like I Was Slipping Into A Deep Depression Without Brandon By My Side. I Lost Brandon Before But I Felt Like He's Gon Forever This Time .

My Room Door Opened, In Walked Tyra Holding On To Sophia , King Was By Her Side Along With Marco. "Are You Okay Mommy?" Marco Asked , His Big Brown Eyes Pierced Into Mine. I Broke Down Crying Even More , Pulling Him Into My Chest.

Just Looking At Him Reminded Me Of Brandon. I May Be Over Reacting But Brandon And I Wasn't Just A Little Fling , He Was Everything To Me. Everything In This House Reminded Me Of Him, Well Being That This Is His House.

"Brandon... "

"Mommy , It's Me Marco" He Said Trying To Get Out Of My Grip "I'm Not Daddy"

"I Can't Anymore. Tyra Can You Watch Them For A While , So I Can Get Myself Together"

"No Problem , Just Make Sure You Call Me"

I Slipped Off My White Sundress , Leaving Me Naked. I Placed One Foot Inside The Hot Bath Water , Then The Next. Slowly I Slid Down Into The Circle Shaped Tub And Tried To Relax My Nerves.

Maybe Brandon Isn't Gone Or Dead , I Just Want To Know If He's Okay And Why Did He Have To Leave This Way. It's Been Almost A Week Now And He Still Hadn't Shown Up.

Every Time I Call His Phone Goes Straight To Voice Mail , It's Like He's Disconnected From My Life. I Looked Down At My Wrist , Exposing The Tattoo That We Got Together.

"I Love You Too Brandon"

Then I Sunk Under The Water.