Tyra

Tyra

"Royal Can You Please Watch The Kids While I Go On This Date. I Promise It Won't Be Long" I Begged , Zipping Up My Cream Gladiator Sandals , That Complimented My White Baby Doll Dress .

Banks Is Taking Me On A Lunch Date , At This New Restaurant That Just Opened . So I Didn't Want To Over Do Anything. We've Only Been Talking For A Couple Weeks , And I'm Starting To Like Him

"Okay . Go Have Fun" Royal Flopped Back On My Bed , Looking At Her Phone. "Jahmarcus Will Be Back Shortly With Some Food So You Don't Have To Worry About Cooking" I Trailed Off Saying , Grabbing My Clutch And Phone Off The Dresser Then Left Out The Room.

Sometimes I Worry About Royal , I Never Would've Knew Brandon Had Such A Big Impact On Her Life. It's Like God Made Them Specifically For Each Other.

Bankss Pulled Into My Driveway In A Frost White 2014 Maybach. I Walked Down The Sidewalk Which Led To The Driveway And Stood By The Driver Side.

He Slowly Opened The Door , Stepping Out Hovering Over Me. His Brown Eyes Sparkled And Stared Into Mine , I Was So Mesmerized By Banks Strong Features That I Didn't even Hear Him Speak To Me.

"Damn Just Keep Staring At Me" He Flashed A Smile , Exposing His Pearly Whites.

"I Can Stare At You If I Want To"

"Well If I Stare At You. I Start To Think Things , Then I'm Gon Wanna Do Things . And Ion Have A Condom And My Pull Out Game Weak As Fuck" We Both Started Laughing But We Both Know He Was Dead Ass Serious.

Banks Watched As I Walked To The Other Side Of The Car. I Swayed My Hips , Making Sure He Didn't Take His Eyes Off Me.

I Honestly Want Him To Make A Move , I'm Probably Moving Fast But Shit A Bitch Got Needs Too ! I Don't Really Bring Guys Around King Because If They Only Temporary Then What's The Point ? I Don't Want My Son To Be Confused.

"What You Thinking About?" Banks Asked Rubbing His Hand In Between My Thigh . My Head Was Pressed Against The Window ,Looking At My Reflection In The Rear View Mirror.

I wanted to Say Fucking You But I Need To Calm My Pussy. "Nothing , Just About My Friend"

"What About Her?" His Smooth Hands. Slowly Crept Up My Thigh , My Body Tensed Up Imagining The Pleasure He Can Do With Only His Hand . And Not Trying To Sound Like A Hoe Or Anything, I'm Going To Be Highly Upset If He Got A Chicken Nugget .

"She's Lonely , She Need A Boyfriend Or Something. Her Nigga left Her A While Back And She Still Stuck On Him"

"Oh Really?" Banks Started Off Stopping At The Red Light. "Well My Homeboy Been Acting Weird Lately Too. He Need Him A Lil Girlfriend To Make Him Feel Better. "

"We Should Hook Them Up " He Nodded , And Started Typing On His Phone . His Hand Kept Getting Closer And Closer To My Area.

I Pushed His Hand Closer But Made It Seem Like A Mistake. "How Bout We Skip Lunch And Go Back To My Place?"

A Smirk Appeared Across My Face , Thinking About The Things We Can Do Together. "Sure" I Placed My Hand On His Thigh , Inching It Closer To His Area .

People Honestly Don't Understand , I Haven't Had Dick In The Longesssttt . Ion Wanna Seem Vulnerable But Shit If I Want It Ima Get It.

Banks Body Started To Tense Up , He Seemed So Nervous Around Me Which Turned Me On Even More. Shit If I Had Big Balls , I'd Tell Em To Stop The Car And Fuck Right Na !