14;- l'amour qui ne se brise jamais

tw: deathchapter fourteen; l'amour qui ne se brise jamais word count 2505

tw: death
chapter fourteen; l'amour qui ne se brise jamais
word count 2505

He loved when he was called 'Mon Cherie,' because his eyes danced with the colour of honey, speckled around the aburn of his eye and gliding around the pupil, avoiding the darkest of the blacks to be mixed with such a diaphanous colour. He loved that he twirled his hands through his hair because it brought the boy comfort, a reminder of innocence and love. A reminder that he was not alone, not alone in the deepest and darkest of worlds, not alone to face his fears and challenges- he wasn't alone because he had him. He was always brave and strong, and he was in Gryffindor for that very reason. He could uphold such a perfect demeanor and persona, hiding away the wolf that howled when the moon was the largest. Yet, he needed him, he needed his brilliantly intelligent french boy that he met a twenty-five past twelve in a random morning in June, a random morning that would change his life. And perhaps, if they met the unfortunate fate of their love eventually vanishing into nothing, he hoped that they both learned and prospered during the short times that they shared, or maybe long- who knew what fate could tell.

At times, Remus Lupin thought that Adrian Gidsby was too good for him. Yet, it seemed at those times, when he doubted their relationship and all the baggage that was carried with it, Adrian always noticed. Adrian always noticed and he would glare at him with his piercing blue eyes, blue eyes that shone like diamonds under the sun, blue eyes that held so much passion and excellence that burned like a flame within the boy. Adrian Gidsby would sometimes become mad at the Lupin boy,' How many times do I have to go over this you enfoiré! I love you, and I don't care about an animal, which you can't control, and that only appears every month!' Remus would hopelessly laugh at the french boy's fury, he often couldn't take him seriously as he thought the posh and proper Parisian accent conflicted entirely with his Yorkshire one.

Adrian Gidsby was always confident and intelligent and smart and all things great in the world mixed into the form of one boy. He always had a quick wit, a loving heart, and empathy to last a lifetime. He loved Remus Lupin because it became a habit of the boy to take in strays. He took in Sylvia Floyd when she was crying on his doorstep after ignoring both him and Giselle for a month after the death of her father and now, he took in Remus Lupin, a lost boy. Adrian adored Remus, he adored his stupid English accent, he adored his knowledge and his stupidity when it came to culture.

It was a chilly day, though this was expected, as it was November. No sun could peak out under the thick covers of the heavy, grey clouds. Not an inch of blue dotted the sky yet, the gale was heavy and the wind whistled with the wave of the wandering leaves that sat so daintily on the trees. Rain pattered lightly, yet it was only a delicate drizzle that lay drops of water on the pane of windowsills.

Students crowded around the fires, all exhausted after the dreaded lessons of a Monday morning, some cupped tea in their bare fingers, rejoicing in the burning feeling against their fingertips for the dropping temperatures had affected most everyone. Remus Lupin and Adrian Gisdsby sat in the almost empty library, Adrian lounging on a leather couch, his feet resting in Remus' lap as the boy read extracts of 'The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.'