Chapter 1: The shadows

"Bea!" Gizmo calls out.
I turn to gizmo and see him running after me. He looks out of breath. Like he's gonna pass out. I stop walking in my tracks and look at him.
"Bea- wait... please" gizmo says trying to catch his breath.
"What do u need? I need to get home." I say trying to get away so I can go to my concert that starts in a few hours.
"Well- I- umm.. I was wondering if u wanted to come to the Brea Kate concert with me in a few hours?" Gizmo says kinda excitedly.
"Can't I gotta study for the music test tomorrow." I say without any emotion in my voice.
I keep walk and don't look back.
"Well ok.. maybe next time- maybe Brea would play counting stars for the first song" he says with some hope in his voice.
I keep walking. I walk home to the only Mansion in Brooklyn hill. I pack all my makeup up, hair products and an outfit. I pack up my neon green and black guitar and the chain strap. I put the stuff in my Tesla and I drive off. When I get close to the area I put on my hood so nobody sees me. I look around trying to see if I know anyone so I can forget their names. I look and I see gizmo wearing black ripped jeans with a black Break Kate downfall album crop top on and I look away. I pull into the parking where my trailer is. I get ready, I put on my black ripped jeans with bleach and lime green splatters on them. I put some chairs on and I put my hair in a braid with my bangs in my face. I put on my black and lime green plate forms on with several chains. I picks up my guitar and I get ready to go on stage. As soon as I walk out on stage I see gizmo and his face glows up. I wave to everyone but I wink at gizmo and his face turns bright red. The show goes on.

-after the show-

After the show I went to the booth for autographs. I get there and the line is huge. After about an hour later the last person and Iv been in the swing of things and when I signed a picture for the person I look up. Who did I see? It was gizmo, he is wearing a Brea Kate crop top that is grey with black and white stripped sleeves. With black ripped jeans and chains with black platforms. I clear my mind and I hand them the autographed picture.

"Uh- t-thanks B-Brea!... I love your music so much! Thanks for being my idol!" Gizmo says nervous and excited.
"Ya it was nothing cutie just keep your head up high and keep rocking" I said in a flirty kind of way.
Gizmo face turns a bit red and he runs off.
"And that was the last person" I tell the workers.
Everyone gets everything on the bus and I pack up my neon green and black guitar. I walk in the bus and I go to my house. Even tho I'm rich I don't like to show it off to everyone in the school. I wanna be seen as a normal human. I plop on my bed and fall asleep after a long night once again.

-next morning-

My alarm goes off at 5:00 am.
"GAH!" I scream as I fall out of my bed.
I lay on the ground of a few minutes. I get up and start my morning. I take a shower, get dressed, I put on my ripped jeans with safety pins, a black skull t-shirt and biker boots, I grab a monster energy and my bag for collage. I got to close the door when I realized I need my helmet. I grab the helmet and run down 6 flights of stairs. I hop on my Harley Davidson iron 883. And I take off for collage.

-at the collage campus-

I pen my bike and I walk in the door. I walk to my class. I walk into the classroom. I spot Ms.Green who is the music teacher. I'm going to collage for music.
"Bea dear can you go help a student with drum lessons?" Ms.green asks me kindly.
"Ya sure studio right?" I ask as I go and grab music sheets.
"Yup, thank you bea for all your kind work! Ur sister raised you well dear!" Ms.green says while setting up the room for class.
"Heh- thanks Ms.green you helped me a lot too! So if you need a break from grading and stuff let me know!" As kinda shout while walking into the studio.
"Ok what are you having troubles with?" I say opening the door looking at the papers.
I look up and I freeze.