Chapter 4. Family issues

My eyes close just for a quick second. Then I hear a bang and a shine of light comes threw the dark locker. I turn my head to see what busted the door open. The girls are standing in the doorway looking at us.

"Ooo~ you guys were about to kiss!" Allie says with a teasing like voice.

"Allie leave them alone." Taylor interrupts Allie mid sentence.

"Oi! Don't tell me what to do!" Allie says I'm a sassy voice.

"Oh ya! You wanna play that way?!" Taylor says while tightening her fits.

Gizmo and I step out of the locker. I got to Taylor and I bend down to her height.

"Hey remember what we talked about yesterday? When people get you mad what do you do?" I talk to Taylor in a calming way that I haven't talk to anyone before.

"Unfold my fists and ask to go see you." Taylor says in an angry and calm ton of voice.

"Now sit down and count to 15 with your eyes close." As I sit down in-front of Taylor so she can do the same.

As I help Taylor gizmo checks to see if Allie is ok and if she's hurt. Hugs Allie for about 15 seconds because he loves her very much. Gizmos father isn't the nicest person ever. I went over gizmos house once. I was dressed like how I always am. Dark clothes, dyed hair, slicked collars and lots of necklaces. I walk in the house and the first thing gizmos dad noticed was the smell of cigarettes and the pentagram on my shirt. He yelled at me and I threatened him. He called the cops and they never showed up. Gizmo was scared shitless because he knew something like this was gonna happen. The mother was sweet and kind. But she was black and blue. I felt bad for her. If anything I would call the cops on the guy and the lady can get help. But they man already hated me.

"14...15" Taylor and I count together so she stays at the same time as me.

Taylor tends to rush threw things. Taylor and I are both short tempered due to our parents always yelling at us. With Taylor and I we are the 2 youngest. We are supposed to be the spoiled brats. But our older brother josh is the spoiled bitch of the family. I don't have any contact with my dad, my mom or josh my older brother. The only people I talk to are Sky who is my older sister and Taylor. Sky raised me when my parents were to drunk to do anything but fight. And of course I didn't want to put sky Thea taking care of another child so I raised Taylor.

"Bea.." gizmo says softly while tapping my shoulder, which got me out of though.

"Hm? What is it?" I reply to gizmo while turning my head to him.

"Can we stay at your place for a little bit?" Gizmo asks with fear.

"Ya sure it would be nice to have some company for a little bit." I reply as if it was nothing and it was the norm.

Gizmos eyes light up and replies "Really?! Thank you so much! I'll pick up the house for you and-."

I stop gizmo mid sentence by putting my finger over his mouth.

"No need to. You don't need to do anything. No chores that's all on me." I reply as I slowly take my hand away from his face.

Gizmos face turns red little by little. Then all of a sudden his face is bright red. Then he freaks out. He looks like his head was gonna blow up he was so red.

"U-uh o-ok the-then.." gizmo says with embarrassment in his voice.

I pull a gun from my belt loop and I open the door slowly. I signal everyone to follow me and to be quiet. We run down the halls, we stop at every corner and I keep a look out. Over by the door is broken glass everywhere. I see blood on the ground and bullet holes in the walls.

"Ok go out the door and wait for me by my bike ok" I whisper to everyone.

They all nod. And I watch as they run out the door into the bright light. I run to Ms.Greens classroom and I help her up off the ground. I walk with her till we get outside. I point to where her car is and I help her to the car. After Ms.Green drives off I go to my bike. Taylor has her helmet on. Gizmo and Allie are in the car. I up my helmet on and make sure the face shield is up.

"Follow me! Taylor and I will be on the bike. So try to keep up and not get caught!" I yell to gizmo.

He nods and we take off.