5-hospital part 2.

kaylynn

"no..." i say just as a doctor walks in.

"you may have to stay here, a couple of days because the baby could be injured or unhealthy from the seizure." she says "baby?!?!" kin says "i-im sorry?" the doctor asks in confusion "you didn't know?" she asks "when we tested her blood, it came back  positive for pregnancy." she said "i should give you two time to talk." the doctor says leaving.

i turn towards kin "i-im sorry, i was going to tell you, its just..." i say "i was busy and you seemed busy and i..." i say as kin leans in kissing me.

"what was that for, i thought you where going to be mad i didn't tell you." i say "im not mad, besides if i was it would probably mad for a couple of seconds then happiness because, we are having a child." he says "really?" i ask "yeah." he says leaning in for another kiss.

the doctor walks in "oh, im sorry is this a bad time?" she ask, making me jerk my face away and look at her "no, no." i say.

"want to know how far along you are?" she asks "yes" kin says calmly "gladly" the doctor says pulling a paper out of her pocket of a picture "this is what a 2 week old baby should look like." she says "but.." the doctor says turning on her computer showing us "this is what your baby looks like, so juding by what it looks like. the babys about..." she starts  " maybe 3-5 weeks." she says grinning "congrats" she finishes off

"thank you" we both say

"oh, lets do an ultra sound and a couple of other tests, to see how the baby is doing." she says "are any of them going to hurt?" i ask squeezing akinlis hand "only 1 of them, the ultrasound would just be a little bit cold but the last test will hurt, its called the healthy eating baby." she says "ok" i say "im ready" i say "lift up your shirt please ma'am" the doctor says "ok." i say lifting up the bright purple shirt.