2-ring and rain

present day akinli's p.o.v

i watched as kahlen took a nible "oh, come on thats not even a real bite!" i said making her giggle. "fine" she said before taking a bite, she ran to the restroom and vomited "bleck" she said making me grin "you know you could have been a little bit nicer, am i that bad a cook?" i asked standing in the doorway. "no, its the seafood" she convinced me.

i helped her up and walked her to our room setting her down on the big fluffy bed. she had been sick for a few days. so i couldn't blame her for vomiting the lobster up. i mean i could tell she liked it a little but she just couldn't hold in the vomit.

her eyelids drooped as i kissed her forehead and laydown next to her, she was cold. i pulled the blankets over her and lay there facing the other way. i couldn't fall asleep.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

i jumped out of bed and tip toed down the stairs, i had stayed there lying awake for about an hour. i knew i woke up kahlen but chose to think not much of it because i was probably hullucinating again because the voice came back. 'akinli, go check on kahlen'  it said and i ignored it until the 5th time 'akinli, go check on kahlen!' the voice yelled.

i got off the couch turning the tv off. when i got upstairs kahlen was on the ground by the foot of the bed shaking. "kahlen!" i shouted pulling an arm around her waist and lifting her up into my arms cradeling her like a baby. i somehow ended up in the pickup and was still holding her while driving she was shivering.

arived at the emergency room

"she, was stressed out and she had a seziure." the doctor whos name was makayla stated. i nodded concern in my eyes as she said my girl would have to stay here for a week to recover, but she said i could visit as much as i wanted.

as i sat down in the seat next to the bed i watched as kahlens eyes fluttered open very quickly and i jolted up to be by her side.