𝟏𝟐. 𝐀𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I drag Astyrian to the bathroom to fangirl over his baby sisters. When I'm finished, he just laughs softly. 

"They're pretty cute," he admits, scratching the nape of his neck. "But when they don't get what they want? They turn full out into a devil."

He makes little devil horns with his fingers and sticks out his tongue at me. I giggle, covering my mouth. He looks like one side of my Nen power as well.

"Y'know," I comment, walking out of the bathroom and going to sit with Agnes, who I'd gotten remarkably close with, "I didn't expect you to be this laid-back. I thought you'd be one of those intimidating men." I accept the cherry lollipop that she gives me, unwrapping it carefully and sticking it in my mouth. Agnes crawls into my lap and hugs my waist. I hug her back, letting go of the lollipop stick. 

Astyrian grumbles, and I laugh a little. "Let go of Y/N, Agnes. She's mine." 

I bury my nose in her hair and clutch her tighter to me. "Don't listen to your brother, Agnes. You belong to me, and I belong to you."

"You're literally my girlfriend," Astyrian says wryly. 

I roll my eyes. "We met each other today, Ash."

"And?"

"Have you even asked me?"

This time it's Astyrian's turn to roll his eyes. "Y/N," he sighs. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Take me on a few dates and we can talk about that," I wink, hooking his tie with my hand and pulling him closer to me. I kiss his cheek and then sit back down.

"Well, we are having a date tomorrow . . ."

"I said a few." I roll my eyes playfully and swallow some of my cherry-flavoured spit. The candy also coats my lips, making them shinier. 

I laugh a little at that to myself, when I bolt up. "Astyrian!" 

He whips over to me, eyes wide. "What's wrong? What's the emergency?" 

"The auction!" I exclaim. "The auction's in like twenty minutes! How are we going to get there? Who's going to take care of Colette and Agnes? Scratch that, who's been taking care of Colette and Agnes?" 

I go to run my hand through my hair, when I remember that my crown's still on my head. My arm falls and lies beside my body limply. 

I start to titter from foot to foot, clasping my hands in front of me and looking at Astyrian expectantly. The fore-mentioned holds his chin and looks up, thinking, before brightening and looking at me. "We can take them to the auction with us! And we're both dry, so a taxi won't be that hard to get."