Chapter 12

When I saw Spencer almost life less just laying on the ground it broke me. Emily came just as I broke down in tears.

"Hotch. We found Reid, but we need a medic, fast!" I heard Emily say.

I don't remember much after that, I remember the medic coming and the rest of the team. I remember waiting in the hospital for Spencer to be ok, but hewasn't.

Everyone was waiting in the hospital and I was crying and freaking out.

"JJ, jts going to be ok." Emily said holding my hand. Just then the doctor walked out.

"Um I don't have some great news of Spencer Reid." The doctor began. "He's stable, but he's in a coma.. we don't know when or if he will wake up.."

I broke down in tears. This is all my fault. My ex husband tried to kill my bestfriend.

"W-what.. no. No.. that's not fair!" I yelled. "This is all my fautl.."

"JJ.." emily tried to say.

"No. This is all my fault. I'm sorry.." I said to everyone looking at Morgan.

"I'm so sorry Morgan i know he's your bestfriend and I'm so sorry.." I had more tears in my eyes.

"JJ, this isn't your fault. Will is the one who did this, not you." Morgan tried to reassure me.

I couldnt take it. I left and started driving. I drove to Spence and I favorite place. It was a cave with a lot of art inside. He said he loved to look at the art.

Flashback

"Why do you like it here so much?" I asked Spence.

"Well JJ, the art inside this cave is beautiful, I love looking at it. Oh and it's not loud at all so in can read easily."

We both laughed at that.

End of flashback

"Fuck!" I yelled out of frustration. I hated my life right now.

This was all my fault. How could I let this happen. I dont know what I would do without my bestfriend. It's not fair, he was a great person. I went back to the hospital and went to go talk to Spence.

"Hey Spence.." I began with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry for everything, you- you didnt deserve this. Not at all." I cried.

I heard someone behind me, but it was just Emily she came in and hugged me.

"Its going to be ok JJ.." she said soothing. It calmed me down a bit.

"Em.. this is my fault.." I say.

"Oh JJ, no. No its not." Emily replied with a small smile

I leaned back into her arms and ket her hold me. Once again I felt safe with her. She made me feel safe.

After a few hours I had to go get Henry from my moms. She's been watching him all day.

"Thanks again mom." I say about to walk out the door with Henry.

"Honey.. you know you can stay with me right?" My mom replied. I think she just wanted some company.

"Thanks mom. Let me just grab our stuff." I say taking Henry to the car.

I few moments past and we're back at my moms. Henry was happy and I couldnt blame him.

A/N: well this chapter is a lot tbh. It is 10:39 and I now just finished this haha. Hope y'all like it:) goodnight