Part Three - The Locations of Steppesville

The following is a list of descriptions of some of the most notable locations in Steppesville:

Barthlake University

This university is the most well-known location in the entirety of Steppesville, and also the first location ever built there. It contains a museum and a massive library. It has been consistently run by the lead founder's family throughout its existence.

Dr. Choir's Chinese Palace

An exclusive club and small-scale casino in downtown Steppesville, owned by an immigrant from China. Various traditional Chinese dishes are also served there.

Dr. Koehn's Chiropractic Clinic

A chiropractic clinic that operated in downtown Steppesville for several decades. Dr. Koehn was known for his revolutionary back-cracking tactics and specialty Koehn Cream, and has since retired from his profession at the clinic.

Grande Rochester Theatre

The old Steppesville theater, constructed in the 1920s. It was abandoned a few decades later when a nicer one was built, and currently sits in disrepair.

Johnson Antiques

One of the most popular shops on Main Street, Johnson Antiques has been in Steppesville for quite a long while. It is currently under the operation of Lucille Johnson, the daughter of the original founder, Ken.

Laurence's Homestead Historical Site

The only official historical site of Steppesville is a partially destroyed homestead that lies right next to the old Grande Rochester Theatre. A fire caused the destruction of the building, killing Laurence Kissinger, its only inhabitant.

Mayor's Office

A small building situated next to the Steppesville Police Station, the mayor's headquarters were built quite early on in the town's existence. This is where the entirety of the city's government resides.

Merchant's Headquarters

The small shack that served as a headquarters for all of the trade that took place in Steppesville back in its early days. It is now abandoned and rundown, and often said to be haunted, but of course that would be completely ridiculous, so don't believe everything you hear, you moron.

Mr. Grey's Northern Resort

Often remembered as the grandest place Steppesville has ever had to offer, Mr. Grey's Northern Resort was an incredible and immersive hotel experience that contained an indoor simulation of the Canadian wilderness. It shut down in 2008.

Normington Park

The largest park in the city of Steppesville, Normington Park is best known as the location of a small, inconsequential gunfight in the 1910s. It contains four acres of trees and small ponds.

Pinstripes Incorporated

Once one of the top businesses on Vocational Street, Pinstripes Incorporated was feared by many competitors. It was almost shut down in 2010 after a political scandal, however it still manages to stay in business.

Raymond's Trinket Shop

A small shop in downtown Steppesville that is well-known for selling various trinkets of all sorts, including keychains, postcards, and snow globes.

Steppesville Cemetery and Wildlife Preserve

The signature Steppesville cemetery, which also serves as a wildlife preserve for the creatures of the Steppesville woods, which it borders. It was set to be torn apart in the year 2009, however it was eventually protected by a group of wildlife biologists.

Steppesville Country Club

An opulent locale, the Steppesville Country Club was the place where all of the horrible, rich people of the town would congregate to drink martinis and enjoy themselves. It was owned by Chucky McFill during the few decades it was open, and was shut down in 2010.

Steppesville Marshes

A very small patch of marshlands on the side of Steppesville, within the Northern Forest. It technically can be classified as a fen. It spans about fourteen acres.

Steppesville Old Mill

The old mill that was built during the early days of Steppesville. It now serves as a bit of a museum, where people can take tours, and it is the base of the Steppesville Historical Society. The old grain tower is still standing, and is one of the highest points in Steppesville.

Steppesville Police Station

Started quite early in the creation of the town, the police station is a small facility that seems to generally be viewed as quite incompetent by the citizens of the town.

Steppesville Times

The local newspaper publisher, who is well known for printing vast amounts of misinformation and inaccurate articles, and often greatly criticized for this very reason. It sucks. Just real crap.

Steppesville Zoological Park

A small zoo in the southeastern portion of Steppesville, this zoological park serves as a facility where children can connect with a minimal amount of species from around the world.

Stickleback Creek & Rock Gully

On the grounds of the local college lay some nature trails, which lead to these two locations. The rock gully is renowned for being a dangerous place, and commonly causes injuries. The creek is not so nefarious. They were named for Charleston Stickleback, a town founder.

The Bubbly Dwarf

A small soap and cleaning shop in downtown Steppesville, started by a local businesswoman. It has attained some of the most positive reviews of any location in Steppesville ever.

The D&J Music Shop
A good old guitar shop in downtown Steppesville, owned by two boisterous child-like elders, who delight the children of the town with odd stories and music.

The McFill Company

A popular business on Vocational Street back in the day, later temporarily shut down in 2010 with its sister facility, the Steppesville Country Club. It opened back up in 2012.

The Squint Clinic

An old doctor's office that was opened by Marcus Squint, a paediatrician who was never particularly gentle with his patients, causing the clinic to be shut down prematurely after several decades of madness.

The Tetchy Complex

The old, shut down business on Vocational Street, that was once owned by the iron-fisted Lionel Tetchy, who was the most successful businessman in the business district for most of the business district's existence.

Very Fancy Dresses

Ring! The Steppesville clothing shop is filled with bells from around the world, and also dresses, of course. What I'm trying to say is that this place sells clothes, mainly dresses. It is a quiet location to shop for beautiful things to drape yourself in. Here there are many different garments. Ring! Sorry, I must watch those bells.

Vista Star Retirement Facility

The city of Steppesville attracts many elderly people, most of which seek this beautiful and illustrious retirement facility. Sitting on 14 acres of very well-kept land, this location serves as a beautiful place to spend your retirement, complete with a golf course and a pool complex.