Prologue

- Sora!!! This is my gift for you!!! said my little sister as she gave me a small box.

Today was my 15 birthday. I was currently in my living room with my sister and my small group of friends. Where were my parents you may ask? They were on a business trip at New York. Well It's not that they didn't care, they were just always so busy because of they're work. Anyway, my sister was looking at me expectantly as I opened the box. There was a cool necklace. It was a gold chain and a cute fox ornament.  I smiled and thanked her. Then, my friends gave me they're gifts, Amy gave me a cute romance book, Kayla, a bunch of cupcakes and Mina gave me a book about herbs that can be used in medicine . I really want to be a doctor. And I think I should be able to adapt no matter the situation. Anyway, after a couple hours, my friends left and my sister went to bed early. 

I thought back to today... My sister woke me up, all excited, and gave me breakfast in bed and she then dragged me to the mall with my friends. We spent the whole day shopping and eating delicious food. I sighed happily at the memories we made today . I was overjoyed. It had been a while since I felt as blessed.  

- Soraaaaaaa. my sister called out from her room.

- Yes, Mikasa? 

- Can you go and get ice cream from the store, pleeaaassseee? I'm really craving some right nowwww.

I laughed at her childishness.

- Sure. Vanilla?

- Yes please!!! Thank you, I owe you one!!! she replied, happily.

I put on my shoes and started walking to the store. I was walking on the side of the road . And that is precisely when I saw her. Jessica Rogers. God she was an annoying little-  

She would always try and make me look bad in front of my friends or teachers. Like, stealing my homework, tripping me or starting a stupid gossip with no proof but that somehow everyone believed. Quite stupid, if you ask me. She spotted me. Probably since I was staring at her. Jessica started to walk towards me. Oh shit. I don't wanna do this tonight. I sighed and accepted my fate.

- Sora! Hey! I heard it was your birthday today.

Why did she say it so eerily calmly... That is so creepy!!!

- Yeeaaah... It is today.

- Great! I was afraid I mistaken the date! she then said, cheerfully.

- I also have a gift for you! she continued. 

Oh god. I don't want anything from you, you bish! Now leave me alone and let me enjoy my peace and quiet!!!

- You don't have to. I said, forcing a smile on my face.

- Oh but I insist!!!

Seeing that Jessica wasn't backing down, I reluctantly asked. 

- Ok... Then it would be rude if I didn't accept... What is it?

- This!

She smirked and pushed me into the road. I had no time to react before the truck hit me with full force.

THIS BITCH JUST FUCKEN PUSHED ME INFRONT OF A MOTHER FUCKIN TRUCK!!! OH HELL NAH!!! I HOPE THIS HOE GETS A LIFETIME WORTH OF BAD KARMA!!!! 

I feel something sticky and liquid on the side of my head. Ah, its probably blood or something, no big deal. I hear yelling. Please, whoever it is, shut the fuck up. I have a headache! Why does my head feel lighter? Oh shit! Am I really dying?!?! Damn it. I wont be able to see my baby sister and my parents before passing... God I am going to miss them... If there is a god out there, please, grant my only wish. Please, let it be that my family lives a long and peaceful life... I close my eyelids and take my final breath.