Taking care of the boy

I was brutally awoken with a bang to my door. I got up and took my dagger. It was still very dark outside. I opened the door carefully and let out a gasp. There was a boy, looking the same age as me. He had dirty blond hair and was wearing dark clothing. But he was bleeding a lot and had a large wound across his chest. I didn't know what to do. What was he doing here? Do I help him? Is he dangerous? What do I do. After having a mini panic attack, I carefully lifted him up. He groaned and, I think, tried to glare at me as he opened his eyes. I took him in my room and put him on the bed.

- D- Don't fucking t-ou-che me...

I glanced at him since I was looking in my bag for my emergency kit.

- Don't worry. I'm going to help you okay? So just relax, if I wanted to hurt or kill you, I would have done so already.

I smiled softly at him. His eyes widened before he closed them. I think he fell unconscious. I got out some alcohol and some bandages. I first poured the alcohol on the wounds, yes he had multiple, and then bandaged them. I then took a bucket of water, which was there if I wanted to wash my face, and put a towel in it. I then took out a bit of water from the towel and placed the wet cloth on his forehead. I then sat next to the bed and laid my head on it. I was still tired, thus I feel asleep. 

----------------------Time skip 3 hours------------------------------

I woke up at around 7 am since the sun seemed to have been up since not long ago. I turned my head to the boy. He was sweating a lot. I gently touched his forehead and he opened a bit his eyes

- H-hot...

His forehead was boiling hot. I took the cloth and put it in the water and then put it back on his forehead. I then re-disinfected his wound and put another bandage. 

- Ow...

I looked at him in pity.

- I know it hurts but don't worry, the pain wont last...

I got up and was going to get some food and water for us when he grabbed my arm.

- D-don't go...

- Don't worry I'm just going to get us food and water. Ill be back soon.

I took his arm off me. I walked out and got soup and water. I also paid the host so that I could stay for awhile longer. I went back to my room. Raiden was still awake and seemed to be waiting for me. 

- Oh hello again. I got you some soup and water. Here, Ill help you eat.

I got closer and put the water and the food on the nightstand. He was just staring at me as I leaned him upwards. 

- Why are you h-helping me? You don't even know me? Hell you don't even know my name and I don't know yours. Why sh-should I trust you?

- Well, my name is Reina and I don't know why I am helping you. I have a gut feeling your going to be very important in the future and I always trust my gut.