Rival? And hell starts.

Me and Andrea finished with our training for the day. Tomorrow will be more physical training since we only worked on our magic control. Andrea seemed to be quite skilled and to have better control over her magic. A talented girl, that she is. Unfortunately, she seems a bit narcissistic and her ego seems to be as high as the moon. Pretty but big ego. Anyway, we were walking back to the castle, yes, she was assigned a room in the wizard area. We walked in the castle and passed the entrance. Me and her were going to pass by her room first. We passed by her room and she opened the door. I continued walking until I felt a firm grip on my shoulder. Before I could even register what was going on, she pushed me in her room and locked the door. 

- What are you-

She pushed me on her wall firmly and put both her hands on both sides of my body. Did I mention she was taller, thus she needed to look down to look into my eyes. She is a fuckin tall 13 year old. She had her eyes narrowed and was watching me with cold and mocking eyes. Not gonna lie, this is pretty hot. 

- Do you think your better than me just because your the kings adopted daughter? How funny. I will be the strongest warrior. You will be kneeling at my feet when we finish training.

She said with a smirk. 

- Hell. I might even take you as a concubine.

One. That was hot. Two. She knows that I'm the princess, right? Sure adopted, but I still need to be treated as royalty, in other words, with a lot of respect. Telling someone that you might take them as a concubine means that you see them as inferior and beautiful. But mostly inferior. Which is offending to society's standards. She's being arrogant and rude. And isn't she a bit young to be saying that??? I smirk. Time to turn the tables, a bit. I took her face in my hands. she looked surprised as I lowered her head so her eyes are a bit lower than my own, so Andrea had to look up. My smirk widened. 

- Me? Being your concubine? How bold of you to say! What if you become mine, hmm?

Her face went completely red. 

- w-what?!

- Oh! Looks like I need to go! Wouldn't want to keep my father and brother waiting!

I let go of her face and walk past her. I opened and closed the door before skipping to my fathers study. I heard a tiny scream of what seemed to be frustration. Lol. I giggle as I enter the study. It seems that ill need to beat her. She is probably aiming for the position of a general. Guess I have a new rival.

- Greetings father. Greetings brother.

- Greetings sister!

- Greetings Rei. How was your training?

He said while smiling softly. My father is ridiculously beautiful. Like he could be an angel. 

- It went well. I tapped into my magic. I cant wait for the physical training!

- I'm glad. I wanted to give you a welcome gift.

He took out a small red box. He stood up and handed it to me. I glanced at Noritaka. He had a small smile etched on his face. I opened the box gently and there was a fancy jade dragon hairpin with a red string on the right side of the dragon. There were around 13 small white beads passing in the string. 

- Wow! Its really beautiful! 

I grinned.

- I had it made especially for you!

Papa said with pride and happiness that he made me smile.

- Its not just pretty. its also a magic enhancer. When your feeling tired or drained in a fight, or even need general healing, just eat one of the beads, they're edible, of course.

Noritaka said.

- Thank you both! 

I hugged them.

- I will retire to my room for now. I will see you at dinner.

I bowed.

- Goodbye Rei.

- Goodbye sister.

I went to my room and snuggled on my comfy bed. 

----------------------Time skip to the next day----------------------

Yay! its time for some physical training! Me and Andrea were both in black battle kimonos. She do be looking fine- *slap*.

- Now both of you, I want you to run around this pond 7 times.

Sensei said.

The pond was humongous!!! Is he kidding?!?! Oh my god, I don't think he is!!!! Me and Andrea looked at each other in disbelief before her eyes shifted from uncertainty to competitiveness. I sighed, knowing she would probably turn this into a competition. Well, bring it on, rival.

We both got in position and when he gave the signal, we both ran. 

I had just finished my 5th one. And the freaky thing was... I WASNT EVEN SLIGHTLY TIRED!!! WHAT TYPE OF WEIRD ASS BODY IS THIS?!?! HELL, ANDREA ISNT EVEN FINISHED WITH HER THIRD ONE!!! 

Me and Andrea were now standing in front of sensei. Andrea was sweaty and tired while I was perfectly fine. 

- It seems like this will be it for today... I will assign a training regiment for each of you. Here is yours, Rei. And this is yours. 

He said handing me and Andrea a paper. Lets see.

- 100 squats

- 100 sword swings

- 100 sit ups

- 100 jumps 

- a go to the obstacle training ground

- At least 2 hours of magic practice.

Per day.

Ok that's kind of a lot... Plus, I also need to study a lot.... Agh!!! This is really going to be hell!!!!