The Boy Who Lived... Again 🙄

A/N. He all, I just wanna say thanks for reading so far into this fic. This chapter is going to be book based, so Draco isn't going to have the scene where he walks up to Voldemort and gets the hug. Pls enjoy 😊
————————————————————————

"Harry Potter is dead". Those words ring through my head. People rush past Millicent, Draco, Goyal, and I. All of those people need to see the truth for themselves.

Us four, stay behind. We look at each other, not sure to believe it. We all know that we shouldn't go outside of the hall because if we do, there is a chance that You-Know-Who would see us and kill our families because of our treachery.

We stay in the hall for a few hours. Millicent and Goyal pace the hall relentlessly, while Draco and I sulk in the corner.

"Maybe we should go outside and see what's happening". I suggest

Draco shakes his head and says:

"No, we can't. If we stay here, we won't have to deal with the Dark Lord's wrath. The Death Eaters can find us, and we will say that we were never on Potter's side, and that we were actually just trying to get close to Potter to turn him in. Hopefully, they'll believe us. If they question why we are hiding out here we can say it's because of your mom".

Draco gestures towards my mother. Her eyes are half open, but she'll be alright. Hopefully she won't remember that I was the one who attacked her.

I'm slightly surprised at how well thought through Draco's plan is. I reach out to grab his hand, but before I can, I hear footsteps and yelling from outside the hall.

"He's alive! Potter's alive!"

All four of us look at each other. Potter is alive!!! The footsteps come closer and closer, and we realize that it's not one pair, but hundreds.

We whip out our wands, and face the door. Within seconds, people burst through it. Students, teachers, hogsmeade shop owners, and families alike, all come bursting through the door. Behind them, are the Death Eaters and Ministry officials.

The battle is raging. People are fighting left and right, all whilst dodging the sick and dead. The walls start to shudder with all of the spells being fired. Goyal and Millicent turn to fight Theodore Knot. Draco grabs my hand, and together we enter the battle.

We fight for our lives. As we fight, the walls keep crumbling down. Draco finds a week spot in the left wall. He fires a curse at it, and pulls me away from it. The wall falls down on top of the Death Eaters we were fighting.

We turn to keep going, but we hear two people's voices amongst all the kerfuffle of the battle.

"Draco! Draco!"

It's Draco's parents. Immediately Draco drops my hand, and pushes through the battle towards them. I watch him embrace his parents. I smile, and turn to keep fighting. I fight on my own for a while, but soon most of the death eaters are down.

There are only two battles going on now. The Dark Lord is fighting Flitwick, Sprout, and McGonigal. Bellatrix is fighting Ginny. The other fighters back up and form a wall around the two battles. I move into the wall, and make my way to the back, where Draco, Lucius, Narcissa, Goyal, and Millicent are.

We all watch The two battles, but we are all more interested in the Bellatrix one. I swallow hard as I watch Ginny miss death by inches. There is no way she is going to survive Lestange's wrath.

I wait for Bellatrix to kill Ginny, but before she can someone jumps in front of Ginny.

"Not my daughter you bitch!!"

Molly Weasley has come to save her kid. I hear Lucius scoff from next to me. He doesn't think that Molly will survive.

Molly and Bellatrix start to fight. Bellatrix laughs, and says something, but I'm not sure what it is. Molly says something back to her, but nobody in the back of the crowd can hear her.

Molly fights harder, and Bellatrix starts to fight harder than I have ever seen her fight before. Draco puts his hand in mine, and I know that he is scared for his aunt. Bellatrix lets out a laugh that everyone can hear (even the back of the crowd).

Before her laugh ends, a curse hits her square in the chest. She freezes, and falls to the ground. Draco squeezes my hand so hard, I feel like it might break. Narcissa lunges forward to kill Molly, but Lucius stops her. The Dark Lord lets out a scream of fury, and blasts the teachers from him.

Someone puts up a Shield charm in between Molly and The Dark Lord. I look around for the caster, but can't find anyone until someone pulls off an invisibility cloak. I gasp, for there, standing in the hall, is Harry Potter (The boy who lived).