Chapter 6: Dead man's Question

(Get the Part 4 spinoff reference?)

Previously

"It's impossible... It can't be"

"Just who are you exactly? What do you want?"

"I'm a simple man. Don't pretend like you don't know me. You know exactly who I am and I'm looking for the racer with the HP initial... Hot... Pants...."

Said the British man in his naturally raspy voice 

Dead man's Question

Camila who's still in charge of keeping Dio's grave safe according to HP's last order. Don't let anyone out of the village find out about his burial. He suffered enough while being alive and she doesn't want anyone to dissect his body as part of experiments. She and her daughter had protected his grave of about three years now. Her daughter, who is now 12 years old. Always visited his grave, water it and threw some flowers on it. His dry grave in the middle of the desert is now a small garden that Camila and he her daughter took care of that. Every time Hugo (Camila's daughter) water the plants on his grave, She always talks about how Lisa Lisa rescued him.

"I don't really know or remember you that much but, your friend Lisa Lisa is very caring. I can tell the silent tears that rolled down her chin hurts her. You must've been someone special to her huh? She seems like a tough woman. I can't imagine what it feels like to loose a tough woman in my life. I can't imagine a life without my mom or my mom without me. don't worry Mister Brando, someday Miss Lisa Lisa will visit you again when the time is right" Hugo stood up from talking with Dio's grave and walked back home to Camila making breakfast.

"Mom I'm back" Hugo walked in and sat on the dining room. "Hugo, What did you told Mr. Brando today?" Cam asked. "I told him about how Ms. Lisa Lisa is gonna come back and visit him again. Only if the time is right. Because she's busy" She said. "He must've been happy to hear that" Cam said. "Yeah I can tell that he's exited. The ground gets warmer and warmer after I said that" She said. "Warm? That's unusual. The weather is cloudy but maybe it's from yesterday" Camila thought to herself. "Oh great for him!" She said.

Like the usual, their family always has a hash brown, fish fillet, an egg, and a cup of warm coffee in the morning. "Hugo, dear can you wake your father and sister up?". She sighed "Yes mama". Hugo walked out of her chair and went upstairs lazily. As she  took her steps, Camila heard a loud stomp. "Hugo what did I told you about not to take your steps too loud?!" "Hmm" Hugo said as she kept walking. But after Camila said so, she still heard the loud stomps. "Hugo I said stop that!" "I didn't  do that!" "Then who is?!" "I don't know!" Hugo continued walking upstairs.

"Sometimes I wonder what is with that kid. She can be all nice and sweet but she's also a stubborn hot headed like her father. Though I feel bad for her, how she's the youngest yet she's the responsible one. She's the one taking care of that dead man Diego Brando. Poor child" Camila thought to herself. 

Weirdly the stomps don't stop even though their house stories isn't that high so it shouldn't take too long or too much steps for anyone to be up there. The stomps just gets louder and louder. Suddenly it stops, then a dark blue object slingshot movement hit the window near where Camila was sitting on. It shatters into bits and some hit her. What Camila saw was a true horror. It was a huge teal reptilian with it's razor sharp clickity claws and the saliva of a hungry predator dripping down it's well lined pointy teeth looking directly to her eyes only a few breaths away.

It got closer and closer and pinned her down with its supporting weight on its feet. It screamed loud enough to let Hugo, her Dad, and her sister to hear.  The reptilian looked around and try to find something in the breakfast table. It's as if he needs something from there but it's like he can't see it. Meanwhile Hugo who was still upstairs, acts quickly. With no hesitation, she slide down the stair rail and ran over to her mom.  She looked directly into the familiar reptilian who she saw as a kid.

"Mr.Brando... Could that be you?" Her eyes widen. Dio who was clueless stared at her for a bit then struggled to speak in his Dino form. "G...Gra...ve. Grave whisss...perer?" He said. "Grave whisperer? Oh that's what you call it y-yes I was the one talking to you this whole time" Hugo looks over the table quickly and grabbed a cup of coffee. "I-Is this what you want?" She handed the coffee to him. He snatched it off her hand and chug the whole coffee "KoKokoko thirsty~". It calms both Camila and Hugo down to see Dio in a more calm condition.

Everything is quite settle as Dio try to reform to his original form and all of the sudden there's a loud gunshot sound. "Go back to hell chupacabra!" Hugo's dad said as he held the shotgun. Dio quickly looked back at him and revert to his original form. He wiped the hole on his thigh from the bullet. That popped the memory of his horse. "Silver...Bullets.... I'll find you once I'm done with this" He whispered to himself. 

Hugo's dad shot another bullet towards him. And so Dio covered Hugo and Camila as his Dino tail deflected the bullet and formed a hole on their house wall."What?! No one can just deflect my shotgun's bullet!" (Part 3 ref haha get it?)

Diego attacked the father directly and that's when Hugo blocked him "Please... Don't hurt papa" She begged him. Camila ran over to her husband and slapped him "Juan what were you thinking?! He's just lost like I was with my ability. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DO YOU? BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE IT" Camila scolded him.

Dio chuckled a bit looking at Camila scolding her husband. Its just always really funny to him to see couples argue. "What so you're defending this guy from me? Oh I get it you wanna run away with this man.

"Listen here now-" Dio's word was cut off by Juan "You stay out of this". "Juan! let him speak" Camila said as she got slapped by him. "Now listen here you piece of SH*T" Dio grabbed him by his shirt collar. "I don't who is this woman is all I ever heard was this kid's voice. I am married why would I go for another?" Dio said.

He then thought to himself "Speaking of that old hag I married years ago. Sheesh she's dead anyways thank god I can get that house now. Probably this death was a karma from my slick old plans" 

"Can we all just have a civilized conversation here?" Camila stood up and bushed her skirt and sat over the breakfast table. 

"It's impossible... It can't be. You were dead years ago" Camila looked concerned

"Just who are you exactly? What do you want?" Juan asked

"I'm a simple man. Don't pretend like you don't know me. You know exactly who I am. Diego Brando and I'm looking for the racer with the HP initial... Hot... Pants...."

Said the British man in his naturally raspy voice. She showed the HP badge and held it up. He don't remember anything about having her badge but he found it wrapped around his hand.

"First off how did I even end up here in the first place? In this random nowhere civilization" Dio asked

"There was this woman that brought you here. She thought it would be safe to put you here from all the researchers" Camila said. 

"Woman you say? How does she look like?"  He asked. "I'm afraid I can't say that. She minds it if I had to describe her appearance  but I can give you her name if she's who you are looking for" Camila said.

"Spill it" Dio said. "Lisa Lisa. It's nowhere near your friend Hot Pants but she might know where she is" Said Cam. "Lisa Lisa? Who is this Lisa Lisa?" Dio asked. "You don't know her?" "No I've never heard a name like that. Not a double name like that" "She claims to be your ally and that she knew you so she was in charge of your burial and corpse" Cam explained.

"That Lisa Lisa A$$h*le. Maybe she was just a fan but the audacity to bury me in a random place, step on my honor and have the ability to bring me back to f*cking life"-

To be continued---------------->