Chapter 13: Party Pooper

Previously on Reincarnation:

Somewhere in the distance within the crowd...

"....Trchhhkks... Reporting... The test subject number 069 has been spotted...Trrkks..."

"Roger that... Report his current activity please.... kkrchh"

"Kkkrrch... Reporting the subject's activity: Currently dancing... wait no he's sharing a kiss with.... Trrchhks"

"KKrrchh... WITH WHO?? I NEED INFORMATION NOW!!"

".... Lady Lisa Lisa.... Right wing out....Trrchkks"

Coming up next:

"Good to see you again here blondie"

"You like me so much it makes you look stupid"

"CREAM STARTER!"

"WHAT IN THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING?? RUN AFTER THEM!"

"What did you do this time dumbass??? "

Party Pooper

The slow classical music guide their dance and small talks. Like usual, Diego is always the one start talking and wouldn't stop when he gets excited. In the meanwhile, HP isn't that good at starting any conversation but she seems to talk a bit more than usual. It's great to have a known-to-be-dead former partner in crime? perhaps a mission partner was re-birth from the ground.

"hehhehehahah Dio your energy never drains out. You always find a way to entertain us. It's always the duo, you and Gyro would be the one to make us laugh you idiot" She scoffs and tried to hold her laugh behind her cool smile. "Us laugh? or is it just you who can't help smiling from my pretty face hmm?" HP laughed at his classic cocky smirk and hit his shoulders as they're slow dancing in the ball room. "Say Ms. Pants, who is this lucky man that you're hiding behind the status curtain?" He asked. "Diego I'm a literal nun, I could've lost my job if anyone found out about...you know about you being awfully close with me you know... that thing before" She hesitated to speak and her face turned bright red.

"What thing?" Diego smirked and HP gave him a slap across his face "Don't pretend to be stupid I know that you know what I'm talking about" she looked away still with the crimson shade on her face. "Ouchie okay okay sorry. Awh look now I got a boo boo on my face agh it burns. Hurry I need a kiss to make me feel better" He rubbed his cheek bones. Of course it took a lil while for hp to act since she's not usually this open with someone and her childhood crushes would always run away from her due to her violent nature and rather towering height over them.

Since Dio also share the same violent and dominant nature as her just more chaotic, of course she'd reconsider it. She took a very deep breath and placed a quick kiss on his heated cheek from her slap and took a long sigh. Diego didn't see that coming from such a stiff person and perhaps the most close minded girl he'd ever flirted with and the one with the hardest effort. His already red and warm cheek turn into a darker shade of crimson, uneven with the other side. His eyes widened and began to stutter "I- Uh,, oh wow I- I wasn't expecting that" He chuckled nervously. "Neither do I, now what are you gonna do that you found me jock?" She asked. "If I had to be fully honest, I'm not sure either. I was planning on going back to the stable, be an athlete again. But how do I explain being gone for 3 years? Or do I find a nice countryside to settle on, start a family? Or should I join the militarized armed forces? I don't know yet. I only live by stealing off people for now. Could you imagine being 24 and unemployed? I was at the top of the food chain three years ago and lost it all"

"Well that sucks" HP said in a monotone. "Ugh can you not make me feel worse than I already am?" Diego whined. In response HP scoffs and smiled "Dio, did you forget that I'm a secretary? I could help you get a job around Italy, whatever job is it, low paying, high paying, High class or low class. Or if you wanted to go back to your hometown and find a decent job, I'll help with what I can. After all, you're the only closest relative besides my friend Louisa. What else is there for me to fight for?" HP said. Although Diego's upcoming future live was on the line and it stresses him out enough, at least he could put on his natural smile for a bit. Knowing that HP would fight for him. After all he wouldn't be here if it wasn't her who revived him.

Though that smile didn't last too long until a sudden unplanned speech was heard loud and clear.

"Seems like we're enjoying our time aren't we your highness? But it's unfortunate that there's one impostor among us all. Good to see you again here blondie.

And didn't anyone realize that our beloved lady Lisa Lisa has gone missing? 'Where is she?' you might be wondering. Well eenie Minnie miney moe and whoops *points at HP and Diego* Oh LOOK she's dancing with some man in the crowd!"

It was the same familiar voice from the lab, from the chase with Hugo after her sister, he was one hundred-percent sure the blue and red tip locos belongs to none other than Senaro Akira.

"Senaro! You like me so much it makes you look stupid" Diego said In a surprised and scared tone gritting his teeth. "Who? What did you do this time dumbass???" HP looks at him surprised equally in embarrassment that now all eyes are on her and they got the wrong idea.

"Isn't it such a taboo to get intimate with some random citizens? Hah I bet it is! Luckily she still can retrieve that quote on quote nun status to the public eye because that man over there, is our lovely test subject Diego Brando! haven't heard that name in years haven't you?"

"Dio what the hell were you doing with me?!" HP got mad at him thinking all this time he went this far was only to trap her. "STAY OUT OF THIS LISA LISA" Naro screamed at the lady. "HP it's nothing like it seems please I'll explain everything" He pulled her by the hand as she pulled her hand away aggressively and jabbed him in the face. He can see the love and joy, was drained out from her face and disappointment was the only thing painted all over her face.

"OOf Look at her, she's mad that she's exposed. Well it's very much forgiven, we will just take our Diego back your majesty" Senaro said to the highest pope. "Take him..." HP's voice was heard and her voice was shaky. Looking back at him with a slight tear rolling down her cheeks. He knew that he messed up and should've find her, only to hurt her this way. "I did deserve it after all" He thought to himself as his heart sank to its lowest.

"Chop chop boys, get all the tools, tranquilizers and the electric strap" All Senaro's workers pinned Diego down, as she got her gun out to shoot his head. HP looked back in horror at how they physically harmed Diego too much than he should've had

HP stepped in the ball once again grounding Senaro's team "There was no permission license to use such weapons and tools. It was never permitted in the first place. Stop this immediately" She shouted.

All Senaro did was chuckle at her words. "Oh dear that love feelings is still there isn't it madame Lisa-Lisa? Of course it is, you can't deny it that deep down you loved him, you've known him before, not even your nun status could hide that fact.

Well sorry for breaking through the window, dreadful etiquette I know!" She smiled in a psychopathic way.

"That's enough! CREAM STARTER!" HP took out her cream starter and extend her limbs to suffocate and attack Senaro. But Miss Akira's fast reflects was head to head to HP's speed. Senaro moved the gun on her hand pointing directly to HP and shot her down cold. "Stand user too huh? Interesting"

To be continued------------>