Chapter 4: Sleepover

Bella's POV

Cas and I walk downstairs and I see a bunch of people. Cas sits down on one of the couches and I sit down next to him. Everyone in the room is staring at me.

"So Cas, are you going to introduce us to your new girlfriend?" One of the two girls says.

"Okay, first of all Liv, we're friends. Second of all, This is Bella." He says to the girl that I know now is Liv. Then he turns to me and says, "And Bella this is everyone."

"Hi." I say with a little wave. It's kind of awkward talking to a group of people you don't know.

"Hey Bella, I'm Liam," The boy with dark brown hair says, "that's Will," he points to the boy next to him that looks very similar to him, "and finally, this is Ashley." he gestures to the barbie-like bimbo on his lap.

"Hey Bella." Will says with a smile.

I see Liam poke Ashley on her side and she says, "Hey." It doesn't really seem like she wants to talk to me. Instead, she's just glaring at Cas and me. I thought she was dating Liam, but she seems like she wants Cas instead.

"You know Josh already, and this is my little sister Polly." He says while pulling the little girl onto his lap.

"Hi Bella." The little girl says as she climbs from Cas' lap to mine, but when she says my name it sounds more like 'Bewwa'. I immediately stiffen at the little girl, I'm not used to little kids but I guess this one is pretty cute.

"Hi Polly." I say in a soft voice to the little girl. She nuzzles up to me in response and puts her head on my chest, I guess she must be sleepy.

"I think she likes you." Cas whispers to me. I smile at that, not many little kids like me, they think I'm scary.

We all sit and talk for a little while but I stay quiet for most of the time. They all seem nice, except for Ashley, but I take a while to warm up to new people. I eventually get comfortable and I start talking and laughing along with the rest of them, although Ashley keeps glaring at me and looking at the space between Cas and me. She seems very possessive of him.

I poke Cas in the side and whisper, "Hey is there something going on between you and Ashley?" I don't know why I care, but I do.

He laughs then says, "No, definitely not. She just doesn't get along with many girls very easily."

I'm still questioning it, but it does sort of make sense. So I just nod and go back to paying attention to the conversation.

After a while I start to yawn so I check the time. Holy shit! It's 10pm already? My parents are going to freak out! "Hey, Cas I got to go now, it's getting late." I tell him, but just as I give him a sleeping Polly off my lap and I stand up, there's a loud bang.

We go upstairs and look out the window to see that it's storming super bad and a tree got blown over. Well, shit. What am I supposed to do now, I definitely can't ride my motorcycle back to my house in this weather. No one should even be driving in these conditions.

"Well, looks like we're having a sleepover everyone!" Josh says. Everyone cheers and they all run to claim their sleeping spaces. "I get Polly's room!" He says while picking her up and running to her room.

Will and Liv run to the couch in the living room, and Ashley and Liam walk back downstairs. Yep, I'm definitely not sleeping there. Then I realize that it's just Cas and I left.

"So... Where should I sleep?" I ask. I've never been to his house before so I have no clue where everything is.

"Well... the only room left is mine. But, you can take the bed and I'll take the floor."