CHAPTER II

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
-Reinette Poisson
~~~

"Starting today, you're gonna live like one of the mortal." Deimos said to Katarina while cupping her cheeks.

"W-What about Mina?" She asked between her sobs.

"I'm going to find her and save her.. I'll bring her here with you... I'll promise" Katarina lift up her small pinky finger.

He chuckled and caress Katarina's head as he interlocked his pinky finger to hers.

"I will removed all your memories... Don't even try to remember me as your Father"

"Why not?" She asked innocently while sniffing.

Deimos just stared at her with a little smile on his lips.

He lay his palm on Katarina's head and closed his eyes. "You're Mother will always love you so as I do... Both of you...I'm so sorry to put you both in this misery..."
He mumbled as his tears falls down.

"Papa.." Her last word before she passed out on Deimos shoulder. He hugged the latter tightly while caressing her small head with his big hand.

"I'm so sorry..." he bit his lower lip as he cried.

He gently lay Katarina's stomach on the ground and grasped on her glowing wings. Pulling it and ripping off her wings on her back.
.
.
.
.

Mina woke up to an unfamiliar place, she slowly sat up as she grunt. Wiping the wet area on her right temple and stare down to her palm, she got frightened as a blood was covering her palm.

Her hands started to tremble, she winced in pain when she feel it sting.

"So.. You're awake" A deep voice speak that made Mina looked up and searched for it voice. She wander her gaze to a dark surroundings when she found nothing.

"W-who's there?" She said with her high pitch voice.

A fire lit up in front of her, leading a way onto the a throne which made of cobblestone with a full of skulls and bones.

Abaddon formed a playful smirked on his lips, sitting on his throne while his elbow was touching the arm of his throne, his cheek was resting on his palm while flickering a fire on his other hand.

A thick chain around her neck that almost preventing her to breath when she stood up straight, her knees collapsed on the ground again while coughing while holding to the chain around her neck.

Abaddon scoffed "Poor little thing... Will your father come to save you? or will he just let you alone in this dark place for forever" A deep chuckled that insult the younger one.

Mina grasped on a soil and threw it to Abaddon which was never touch even on his shoes.

"Let me go!" She screamed.

He leaned forward and rest his arms on his knees "No" He shortly answered with a evil grin.

She threw another soil and this time, it got all over his face that and some of it went to his eyes that blinded him. He groaned as he brushing away the soil to his face and rubbed his eyelids.

"You little brat!" He roared and stand up tall, raging on Mina's direction as she was crawling back, Abaddon grabbed her wing.

Mina shriek when she felt that her other wing was tearing apart from her back when Abaddon lift her up.

"Let my wing go... It hurts!" She screamed with a mix of sob.

He scoffed and lift up chin and stare at the doorway.

"come in Deimos" He muttered with a smirk.

The giant door swung in a harsh way. "Abaddon! Let my child go!" He ordered as he furiously walking towards them.

"Alright alright" He dropped Mina on the ground and unclasped the chain around her neck. Abaddon quickly grabbed Mina's wing when she about to run toward to her Father.

Deimos was too late to know that it was a trap. A gigantic cage fell on the ground with a thick bar that trapped him inside of it.

He tighten his jaw and hold onto the bar that electrocuted him

He retreated his hand and stepped backward "What the hell Abaddon?!"

"Yes, we're in hell, Brother" He chuckled

"Suffer as you witnessing how your daughter being torture in my hands" He muttered before he tear off Mina's wing. Mina screamed in pain as blood coming out on her back.

"Abaddon! Just take me and let my child go!"

"No way i will do that" He said and lift Mina up while his hand was wrapped around her neck that choked the latter causing her to struggle from breathing.

"Vincent! Bring the casket here" Abaddon command, Vincent went beside him with a casket on his back. He put it down the casket in front of him.

"W-what are you doing Abaddon.. Don't do that to my child! SHE HAVE OUR BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH HER VEIN!!" Abaddon shouted with a bloodshot eyes glaring at him.   

Abaddon ignored his words and smacked down the child inside of the casket, causing her to passed out because of the impact on her head.

"Mina!!" Deimos punched the bar despite receiving a great electric shock through his body.

"We don't need a half breed in hell Deimos. Stop wasting your seed on a fucking angel. Useless and Mindless act of yours will just cause you to suffer" He uttered.

"Burn this casket at the mortal world so she will never be born again" He ordered to Vincent and received a nods then flew away with the casket.

Deimos got his knees weak and landed on the floor, mourning as he lost one of his child, one of the most precious thing that he had.
He facepalm his face as he cried.

Abaddon walked towards him. "Who's the baby now, Brother? Crying just for a child?" He snorted.

Deimos dropped his hands to the floor and glared to Abaddon "That's right, bow down to me. Worship me like one of your God"

Deimos flicked a fire at Abaddon's forehead, causing him to received a small scratch.

Deimos just scoffed and went back to his throne and sat. Staring to Deimos with those mocking gaze. "Such a pitiful Demon" He breaths out