Two.

"You'll do fine Kamara" Busiswa assured me through the phone. I was already imagining the worse case scenario.

"Besides who wouldn't love you" she continued unaware that I had spaced out of a minute there.

"Okay, I have to go now thanks again wiwa." I said meaning every word. She has been my biggest motivation to even go to the cafeteria. 

After taking calming breaths, I made my way into the cafeteria, the noise died down when everyone noticed me.

Saying the situation was very awkward for me was an understatement.

I was freaking out as I scanned the whole place in search on Chloe. I spotted her red fiery hair as she waved frantically Like a maniac. I made my way to her table easily and took a seat.

There were three other people at the table I noticed as I munched on my Apple quietly while taking interest in the animated argument going on between the blonde girl and a dark haired guy.

I didn't know the show they kept talking about but it was clear the guy loved the show but the blonde kept crushing his dreams of making the list. I relaxed, this wasn't so bad.

The whole cafeteria was dead silent again as everyone turned to the entrance. My curiosity for the better of me as I turned to see the source of the silence.

My eyes scanned the group and I could tell they were the 'popular' group from the way they carried their heads high looking at everyone like they were nothing but ants in their sight.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I turned back to by Apple. People like them make me sick. I ignored them as they passed our table and made themselves comfortable in the table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"So Chloe" the dark haired guy spoke up as Chloe stopped starring into space "aren't you gonna introduce us?", he asked as I noticed his smoky grey eyes which were hidden behind his bangs.

"Oh yeah, where are my manners ?", she asked no one in particular. "Guys meet Kamara", I took that as my cue and waved shyly giving then a small smile.

"Kamara meet Steph" she said while gesturing to the dark haired guy, "My boyfriend" she announced as he beamed at me which made me realize he was actually handsome.

"Chrystal and her boyfriend Kelvin" she finished off as the blonde smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you after Chloe decided to be selfish and take her precious time before introducing us" she said giving Chloe a look as Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Welcome to Westville High and I would just like to say you're free to beat up anyone who messes with you ok?" She said

After that exchange, we were about to wrap up when I felt like someone was watching me so I turned in my seat just in time to meet a pair of Hazel eyes starring right at me. I took in his looks, tall, broad shoulders, messy brown hair, he was sitting at the popular table so I frowned before paying attention to my table.

The cafeteria turned silent again so I knew something was about to happen but this time I really didn't care.

"Hi, I'm Mark", the guy I caught starring at me said while he sat beside me on OUR table "I hope you-", he was cut off by the warning bell 

I made my way to the rest of my classes for the day.

***

"Welcome back to hell Chi" Nilo my older brother snorted as he saw me at the door.

"Shut up" I muttered under my breath.