Six.

She was beautiful. I sighed contentedly as I snuggled in my bed to start my new book. Yes, I am a book lover, who would have guessed.

"Nice PJs k" I heard the familiar voice as I looked up to see Chris at his window. Today he wore a tank top that showed off his muscled arms and broad shoulders.

I became subconscious as I looked down at what I was wearing. A silk top with small straps and short shorts. I looked back up to see his gaze on me.

"Uh, thanks?"

"What you reading?" He asked as I listened to his morning voice. No doubt he just woke up but his hair was wet and stuck to his forehead so he must have been up for a while. I held up the back of the book in his direction as I heard him chuckle.

"What's so funny about my book?" I asked looking at him in confusion

"Nothing" he raised his hand in surrender "but how can I see the title if your of your book if you're in there on your bed and far away from the window?"

"I'm only human you know, and there is only a limited distance at which I can read" he says as a smirk remained on his face

"Oh right" I muttered making my way to my large window and showing him the book.

'Purple Hibiscus by Buchi Emecheta'

My all time favourite even though this was like my fifteenth time reading it again and yes I love it THAT much.

"I love your top" he said casually while folding his arms and placing them on the window frame. I felt my gave going up in flames and I thanked mother nature I wasn't some shades lighter, cause if I was, I'd probably resemble a tomato

"You too" really Chi?, that's the best you've got.

"Your top is beautiful too" I said but clasped my hands over my mouth as I realized what I had said as Chris burst into laughter clutching his sides and falling leaving me wishing an eagle would must come out of nowhere and snatch me probably to feed me to her young.

I pulled the curtains down saying a shy and embarrassed 'bye' too him but not before I heard him say "meet me down in five or we're going to be late".

After the rushed preparation for school, I was in little blue dress made of soft fabric which hugged my god-given curves which I won't trade for anything and stopped directly above my knees.

I rushed breakfast and within ten minutes I was walking out the front door in my ballet flats with my bag slung across my shoulder. After saying a quick goodbye to mom, I closed the door behind me and placed the spare keys in my pocket.

I walked to his cute Volkswagen (lame, I know but I'm not a car lover so please bear with me, okay?). He opened the door like a real gentleman so I got in and buckled myself in before he walled over to the drivers start and buckled himself in before he started driving.

We talked about nothing in particular and before I could say 'Jack Robinson,(I know right, what is up with these weird names), we were at school and walking to class.

***

Majestic. One word was how I felt right now. I felt like royalty. He was beautiful. His big feet stomping through the grass as the might sky blanketed us. The grasshoppers chirping excitedly.

The sky was sprinkled with the stars and the moon was nowhere to be seen. I could feel myself move up and down slightly with his movements. Then I saw it. A cow and her young playing in the river.

He made a sound which I can only assume was one of pride watching his mate and her young.

After patting the wrinkled skin of his neck, he knew I wanted to come down so he l lowered his head and my feet in contact with the soft grass making me feel strangely calm. I walked to the river and glanced back to the majestic animal.