Episode 1 - I'M SO SORRY GUPTA

Hi. Anya here. So, for some reason, the other two numb nuts told me to tell you about this part, although I'm nowhere included in it, but anyway ¯\_()_/¯. So here it is.

-x- Anya -x-

Neatly combed hair, the Ultimate Spiderman bag pack on his back, thick fat black-framed glasses seated on his nose, a stiff white ironed shirt tucked in his pants, and his two rabbit teeth sticking out of his mouth. 15-year-old, Aaryan Gupta is all set for his first day of the last week of his sophomore year at high school (10th standard).

Although he is a bit nervous about it, he knows that today is THE DAY. He is going to finally do it. He will finally propose to the one that he dreams of. His 'only' true love, his 'actual' soulmate, and his 'partner for life'. Disha Soni awaits his proposal. She waits for him to ask so that she can say yes. And then they could be together, forever.

"ANYA!!!" Disha screams from the background.

Okay, probably I'm overexaggerating. *giggles* But so was Aaryan back then. A complete doter. And he was really madly in love with her.

There was only one thing that he feared. Rejection. And the probable loss of a really good friendship. He considered her to be his best friend. And she liked him too. After all, who would she depend on when she needed those last-minute homework submissions done, or help in some Physics or Chemistry assignment that was still pending.

But he didn't mind that, because he just wanted to spend time with her.

That day he walked along with Farhan, through the corridor, and into his classroom only to be greeted with a loud BANG!

It was Daksh and Akshat. Again. They had been pranking him since the beginning of high school. They had this stupid prank-o-meter where their goal was to prank Aaryan a thousand times before the end of high school.

"What happened Gupta? Lost your balance!!", Daksh shouted as he laughed at Aaryan who had fallen on the ground due to the sudden loud noise. "What does that add up to?" he asked Akshat.

"Eight hundred and nine I guess" Akshat replied as he was laughing along with him.

"Well, a hundred and ninety-one to go before the year ends" Daksh continued laughing as they headed towards the canteen.

Aaryan cursed them as he got up and fixed his glasses.

"You good Gupta?" Disha asked as she was entering the class.

Time froze. Aaryan's eyes failed to blink as he stared at the beautiful face of Disha Soni. Oh, how he loved that look. She snapped her fingers in front of his eyes, and he regained his lost senses. "Lost somewhere?" she laughed.

"Oh, Disha, Hey!! Hi!! Hello!!" Aaryan nervously rambled, Farhan looked at him with a disappointed face.

"Umm okay," Disha smiled, "Hello, Mr. Gupta!"

"Hey Disha..." he smiled nervously, "You're fine, how am I?", he squeaked as Farhan put his palm on his forehead and shook his head.

Disha laughed, "Are you fine though?", she asked him, as Aaryan looked at the ground embarrassingly. "Anyway, did you do the IT assignment that Ms. Barkha had given us?"

"Uhh yeah, it's in my bag", Aaryan replied as he removed the code that he had been writing for three days, "It's a bit tough, it took like a lot of time to..." he hesitated.

"That's fine, I'll just take it down, she doesn't validate the code anyway", Disha interrupted as she put her hand forward.

"Umm", Aaryan scratched the back of his head as he was wondering what to do and looked at Farhan who was still shaking his head, "Okay... here you go"