five

At around 2am-ish, Jacob and I head back to carpark. We had spent hours messing around at Walmart, we did't even end up buying anything! Not even snacks!

"I am SO tired!" I yawn, being overdramatic.

"I can drive you home if you want." Jacob suggests.

"Nah, its okay. I'm not tired enough not to drive."

"No, i'm driving you home."

"Jacob no its fine-" i don't get to finish my sentence.

"No like- i don't have my car." He shrugs.

"Wha- Then how the hell did you even get here?" I chuckle to myself.

"One of my friends dropped me off. We were hanging out prior."

"Let me guess. The annoying one, Frank?" I ask, guessing which friend he was hanging with.

"Close!- Mark." He reveals.

"Ohhh! The other annoying one!"

We both laugh and i unlock my car, letting myself into the front passenger seat. Once Jacob had gotten into the car, i handed him the keys so he could start it up.

------------------------------------

It wasn't a long car ride, but we did't talk for half of it. I was just listening to the radio as it played in the backround, watching the view pass by out the window. Me knowing Jacob, he would usually be the person to start up a conversation.. But this time was different. There was just... an off feeling. Its okay.. I trust Jacob. Around 10-20 minutes later we pull up to my house.

"Thanks for driving me Jacob." I thank him.

"Its no problem."

"How are you getting home? You don't have a car.. right?"

"No, but i'm pretty sure Mark is on his way to pick me up." He lies.

"He's up at this time? I though he had a decent sleep schedule.. unlike us." I chuckle.

"Uh.. well, tonight is different!" He explains.

"How?"

"Just shut up and go to bed! You're tired right?" Jacob laughs, playfully nudging me towards into my door.

"Haha, yeah. Well, goodnight!" I say, waving to him while i walk past my door.

"Goodnight!"

Jacob waves me goodbye as i close the door and lock it. I knew he was lying about Mark picking him up. Jacob is the only person out of him and his friend who regularly stays up super late. His friends, regularly went to bed at 'probably' 10-11m. ( a decent time ) I worried about how he would get home, since it was an hour walk away. But i knew that if i offered to help him out, he would do anything to make me stop. So i play it off cool and head into my bedroom to get ready for bed, and it obviously did't take long since it was 2:30am!

-----------------------------------

I did't realise that i set an alarm until the morning. At exactly 9:30am a loud noise came beeping from my phone. I annoyingly turned it off and shoved myself out of my bed. I hurried over to my closet and picked out a cute outfit for the day. I was planning on streaming, so before i did, i had a shower, brushed my teeth, changed, and started setting up my stream. I suddenly realised what had happened last night. I immediately pulled out my phone, opened twitter, and pressed the 'follow' button on Dream's page.

-----------------------------------

Dream 🦖💚

Hey Dream, i'm so sorry that
you were suddenly unfriended.
My 'overprotective' friend Jacob
took my phone and unfriended
you since he thought that i was
talking to a stranger.