The Sleepover (part 7)

As the Karasuno team leaves the gym, they follow Hinata to his house, Kageyama and Yamaguchi say

Yamaguchi: Why are we following Hinata?

Hinata: We're having a sleepover!

Kageyama: BOKE HINATA BOKE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME

Hinata: Because you passed out .-.

Kageyama: oh

Karasuno keeps walking and stops at a very large house. 

Tsukkishima: Why did you stop?

Hinata: This is my house.

Everyone(Except Hinata): WHA-

Hinata: Shush let's go

They walk into the mansion and see Hinata's parents. William then chokes on his toast. 

William: -Choking-

Clara: WILLIAM!?

William: I'm fine now

The Karasuno team introduces themselves to Hinata's parents. William walks to his stack of toast and starts eating. 

Suga: I-

Hinata: That's my dad .-.

Tanaka: What if we take his toast-

Hinata: He'll murder you

Noya: E Y E-

Hinata: I have to say something to my siblings can you stay here real quick? 

Everyone: Sure

Hinata walks into Eli's room and ask's Eli if he wants to jumpscare his teammates at night. Eli agrees and Hinata walks out of Eli's room and into Micheal's room. Hinata then asks Micheal if he wants to jumpscare his teammates later at night. Hinata walks back to the main room where his teammates were. 

Hinata: ok follow me I'm gonna show you guys where we're gonna stay.

Karasuno follows Hinata to a room that says's "Sleepover Room." Hinata opens the door for everyone and everyone is in shock at how amazing the room is decorated.

" Hinata opens the door for everyone and everyone is in shock at how amazing the room is decorated

Hinata: I also have some spare clothes for you guys on the beds if you want!

Noya: CAN I WEAR YOUR CLOTHES PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Hinata: sure Noya -innocent smile-

Hinata runs to go get some of his clothes for Noya. Noya sticks his tongue out at Karasuno. Everyone starts getting jealous of Noya.

Tanaka: BRO why did you betray me.

Noya: I know you're my bro but I'm gonna have to fight you for Hinata's love. 

Tanaka starts getting sad and eventually cries. Hinata comes back with his and Noya's clothes and then see's, Tanaka crying.

Hinata: Are you ok Tanaka- senpai?