"The Training"

I was waiting in conference hall and then the commander welcomed my feminine teacher and introduced her to me. She is the head of our crime department Mrs Jennifer who was once ace in under cover missions in her glory days. She looked at me and asked" is he the boy who is tasked to go undercover as girlfriend."
I replied " yes Mam". Then she had a second look and said " perfect, this guy with short, thin and fragile body is perfect for the job. I'M sure after some training he can easily adjust himself as woman in the society.hahahaha😂😂". I also laughed but in awkwardly manner😅😅.

After some talk she started my training. First thing that she taught me was to walk on heels👠👠. And told me that swaying your hips while walking is utmost important thing to do. And told me to always keep my hips and  breasts little outward. Andq
As the saying goes "The more perfect figure you have the more guys will be attracted." 
After half a day of training in feminine postures she started to teach   me about feminine behaviour and a way of talking. While teaching she told" forget that you are a man, you have to think from inside that you are a woman if you want to succeed in mission. If you have to act like woman then you have to be one from your heart 💓."
After sometime time of training with her I almost forgot to act like man. Even in during break I acted like a woman.
We practiced till late night and before going back home she taught me last thing and said " you have natural talent to act like a woman. And now only thing that you need to practice now is your voice. Your voice is alredy femine and you just need to practice it little more and then you will be  perfect."

Next day she called me early in the morning and revised my whole training. After training session she told me " now its time to get ready for the mission." I asked" isn't it too early to get ready, I mean our mission will start from 8:00pm in evening and now it's only 10:00 am." She replied" we girls need time to get ready and since now you are one,you will also." And she also told me to act like woman from now onwards in very situation till mission is completed."

She took me to shopping mall  bought few pairs of female clothing👗👗, heels👠👡,makeup kit, ornaments, even undergarments 👙👙( really under garments 😥😥). And during whole shopping i acted like woman. After 4-5 hours of shopping she took me to parlour. I had my whole body hair removed, got nails and hair extention💇😘,  pedicure, manicure, got my ears and nose pierced and whole lot of skin treatments🧖🧖. I touched my skin it was so smooth that i started to mesmerize my own skin and even secretly kissed it quite a few times. Before starting my makeup they dressed me us as doll👗👗. As the fabrics touched my bare skin i got chills, i was so happy to wear complete women clothing. I literally loved them. And then makeup artist showed her magic and turned me into princess of my dream.
I looked so gorgeous that could not even recognise my self. Those glossy lips💋💄, masscara, soft skin, painted long nails💅 i loved all of these and admired my own self. I thought to my self how good it would be if I could live like this🤱🤱.

Thank you for reading this.
Plz ignore my grammatical mistakes.