THE GAME-2

Since jack kissed me few minutes ago, I was still blushing. My cheeks were red hot, and I was bitting my lower lips and was exhaling fast to calm myself. I didn't understand why I was blushing. I was never intrested in guys before, may be because it was my first kiss💋.Anyway  After few sec i calmed down and focused back to our case.
We were looking around for our guy but we could not find him. Since we didn't had much time we seprated and  jack went upstairs to see and I was just  look around.
I couldn't find him. Jack was checking upstairs.
As he was looking around he saw one of the waiters going in  the private room.
He looked though key hole and found  our guy with four other guys probably   making deal.
Jack came down and told me about the situation.
Now we knew that we had to fight atleast 5 guys but we did't know how many and which type of weapons they haved. So we can't rush to catch our guy.

So we made plan that I'll go in acting like drunk woman and flirt with them till we get to know every thing about situation. And when I'll be done jack will rush in to do his muscle job(🤜👊🤛). We both agreed.
I went and order 2 shots of vodka.
I drank 1 shot and and sprinkled 1 over myself so that I can smell like I'm wasted. Then we went upstairs. We were outside the room.
I was nervous and my hands were shaking. Jack saw that I was nervous . He grabbed my cheeks and pulled my face closer to his. Our eyes meet, our lips were few inches apart. I could feel his breath, my heart was racing.
As He was looking right into my eye, he said" Sam now we have been partners for many years. And I think that no one knows you better than me (atleast in the force). And I know that you are one of the bravest man and now also one of the most  gorgeous woman atleast for the time being . And Sam today you ar not just Sam  you are my woman, you are my Samantha and I will never let anything happen to my Samantha.Just belive in me. I'll protect you at all cost. And we will-".
Before  he could finish his line I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed💋💋him. After kissing I thanked him for his word and said"Today I'm your woman your Samantha so take care of your Samantha". And I winked 😉 as I went in.
I went in and jack was still amazed and  was touching his lips.(must be remembering the moment my glossy red lips were touching his and leaving lipmark on his💋💋).

Sorry for delay in posting.
I was not active because of my competition exam.
And thank you for reading this chapter.
I'll post next chapter soon.