Chapter 13

"Seth, who grabbed me?" I asked and he coughed awkwardly.

"Umm it was....umm." I grew aggravated.

"Spit it out!'' I yelled kinda harsh.

" Dean."

I was shocked, absolutely shocked. Why would he do it? HE cheated on ME, not the other way around. Wtf?!?!

"He cost me my title match!?!" I yelled.

"Yeah." Seth said quietly.

"Where's my phone?" I ask and he hands it to me. I unlock it and click on Deans contact and hold it to my ear.

One ring

Two rings

Three rings

"Hey its Dean, leave a message and well whatever." His voicemail ended and beeped signally me to start.

"You have some real nerves Dean! You cost me my chance at ever being Divas champion and I'm going to get you back for that. I swear if I ever see you again I will knock your teeth down your throat. And why the hell would you do this to me!??! YOU cheated on ME, with a tramp that I hate more than anybody.  So why are you mad at me?!? Last time I checked I wasn't sleeping with one of your enemies, now was I? NO!!! So Dean, stay out of my life. Forever!!!!!" I hung up and Seth looked shocked.

"Thought you loved him?" He asked with a  smirk.

"Love can be mistaken." I say and he hugs me.

"I thought I lost you Alex." His eyes were red and puffy and I felt guilty for putting him through this, but I shouldn't because it was Deans fault all of this happened.

"I'm fine Seth, OK? I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." He smiles and hugs me inr last time.

"Hate to tell ya kid, but your stuck with me too.''He said and a sudden idea popped into my head.

" Hey I should dye my hair." I said and he laughed.

"No, it wouldn't suit you." He said and j laughed.

"What if I dyes my tips blonde kinda like your hair." He pondered the thought.

"Maybe, focus on getting better first OK?" I nodded and laid back.

"So how long am I out of action?" I ask and he smiles sympathetically.

" About three months." I groan and close my eyes.

One Month later

I have avoided Dean at every cost but have mostly been sitting around doing nothing. I've been staying at different hotels lately but I am thinking about going back home for a while.

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Nattie.

"Hello?" I heard scuffling.

"Have you seen it?" She asked panicked.

"Seen what, Nattie calm down." I was starting to get worried.

"Are you not watching Smackdown?!?!" She yelled and I shook my head no but remembered she couldn't see me.

"No, why?? What's going on?" I pulled on my shoes and jacket and flipped on the TV.

"Dean is calling you out!!" She screamed.

"OK I'll be there as soon as I can." I hung up and turned up the TV and there standing in the ring was Dean holding a microphone.

"And where are you now Alex? That's right, your injuried because of me!! I told you what I was capable of and you didn't believe me! You thought I actually loved you?!? Sweetie it was a damn dare and you wanna know who started the dare?? Your precious best friend, Roman Reigns!!!" Everybody started booing and I was pissed. I threw the remote and ran to my car. I got in and sped off to the arena.

When I got there a cameraman came up to me and I pushed him away and started running toward the ring where Dean was currently having a match against Bad news Barret.

My theme song sounded and I ran down the ramps and slid into the ring. I threw myself at Dean and punched him in the jaw. He threw me off and it took him a minute to realize it was me before he started smirking.

He stood up to me and towered over me. He bent down and kissed me,but I pushed him off. And with all my strength I slapped him across the face and heard the crowd cheering. Dean slapped me back and I went to pounce on him but somebody grabbed me from behind.

"Let it go." Seth whispered. I thrashed my arms and legs and managed to get out of his grip. I sprang at Dean and started punching his gut.

He just threw me down and then multiple referees came into the ring and gripped my arms and legs. Seth kept a tight grip on my stomach while I kept screaming.

Romans music went off and I froze. This man was supposed to be my best friend. He got into the ring and stood by Deans side. They highfived and stood there smirking.

"Really?" He said to me through the mic." Come on Alex stop causing a scene and go back to being your brothers pathetic side puppy." He said and it hit me like bricks. This guy threw me my big eighteenth birthday party.

This guy helped me train behind Seth's back so I could become a diva, this is the guy that told me I changed Dean, this is the guy I thought of like a brother, but all he really was was a phony.

I somehow got out of the grip the referees had on me and walked up to him. Nobody tried to grab me. I walked up to him and smiled evilly and then grabbed the mic from his hand.

"Pathetic? I'm pathetic?'' I ask and he nods." I hand the mic to Seth who looks on edge and smile up at Roman and then kick him straight in the balls. He falls to his knees and I curbstomp him.

I laugh and notice Dean still in the ring. I go to walk up to him but Seth throws me over his shoulder and walks me out of the ring and back to his locker room.

Oh no here comes the lecture.