Chapter 22

Khaleesi's pov::
So I had Davina do a spell to put them in a peaceful dream up until they wake up and that's why when they wake up I will have Damon and Stefan start the rumors of me being dead even though it's not true and that they'll compel them to live a happy peaceful life and to forget about me.Meanwhile I'm away from the family,the pack and the originals and everyone else except for the avengers cause I'll be helping fight off against Thanos in a war.

I was in the middle of training when Steve came walking in.

I jumped down my turned to him

KH- what are you talking about?

The others came walking in seeing me and Steve argue.
SR- you had your friends spread rumors that you're dead even though you're not?!

TS- what is he talking about Khaleesi?

KH- I'm not talking about this *walking away*

Steve grabbed my arm making me yank it away from his grip.

KH- DONT TOUCH ME! *eyes glowed*

I walked away

SS- I know what you're planning on doing?!

I stopped in my tracks and turned to him

SS- you plan on sacrificing yourself in the war that's why you had your friends spread rumors that you're dead.

KH- and what are you going to do about it huh Steve?! Nothing..you're going to do absolutely nothing about it!

SS- you know we can't let you do that

KH- well too bad I'm not changing my mind and there's nothing that you guys can do about it

We started fighting up until I threw him at the wall making a huge hole into it and the others helped him up.
Steve::

KH- I'm not doing this with you Steve! I'm doing it no matter what

I walked away to the room closing the door behind and sighed combing my fingers through my hair and went and starred out at the view thinking about what's best for everyone.

I was just thinking about all the amazing moments I had with the original siblings when I was joined by everyone including Vision.

SS- what have you done?

KH- I stopped them from coming in between me and my duty and that's to sacrifice myself.

BW- you got to be joking right?

I turned around facing them

KH- No I'm serious

Me::

Vision came putting his hands on my shoulders when suddenly I got a vision of the war against Thanos

Vision::

*imagine Khaleesi is scarlet witch but looks like Hayley Marshall*

I gasped for air snapping back into reality Letting go of vision.

TS- what just happened?

KH- I saw what's going on happen In the future and Tony your wife is bad ass and beautiful just telling you.

TS- what do you mean my wife is bad ass? Don't tell me she's involved in this

KH- ok I won't

I sat down thinking about what I said in the vision like what does it mean "you took everything from me"

I soon received another vision

Vision::

*imagine Khaleesi is the scarlet witch who kills Vision*

I snapped back into reality gasping for air

Vision- what did you see?

I looked at him as tears ran down my face

KH- it'll change the future if I tell you guys

I sighed and went and called Davina to see how everyone was doing with their lives without me in it. It hurts to know that everyone is happy without me but I'm doing this for everyone I care about safety cause I'm not risking their lives so I'm staying away for their protection. Now I'm finding out that I'm finna kill Vision in the future so Thanos doesn't get the Mind stone.
I also have been practicing my new powers so we can defeat Thanos.