24

"Lisa!"

Agad akong napabalikwas sa kama nang marinig ko ang sigaw ni Irene. We both fell asleep kasi after our mind blowing sex earlier. Pupungas pungas akong tumayo para tignan kung anong nangyari. Inilibot ko ang mga mata ko sa kwarto niya para hanapin siya. Nakita ko siyang nakatayo sa harap ng full body mirror wearing nothing but her panties on. I smirked checking out my girl. She's really sexy and I will always love her freshly fucked look. Her hair is in crazy disarray but it doesn't lessen how she still looks so beautiful.

"Why are you shouting?" kunot noong tanong ko habang kinukusot ang aking mga mata na nanlalabo pa dahil kakagising ko lang.

Hinarap niya ako at saka malditang inirapan.

"Look what you've done to me. I told you not to leave a mark coz I have an important meeting today, didn't I?!" nakasimangot niyang sabi habang tinuturo yung obra maestrang gawa ko sa leeg niya.

She was pouting and her forehead were creased which I actually find really cute. Hindi ko tuloy maiwasan na mapangiti kaya mas lalo niya kong inirapan. Tumayo ako sa kama not minding that I am still totally naked in front of her. I walked towards Irene, cupped both of her cheeks with my hands and kissed her lips softly.

"I'm sorry. I was out of control earlier. Namiss kita eh" I apologized with matching pouty lips and puppy dog eyes.

She let out a deep sigh before she smiles at me. She snakedher arms to my nape as she tip toed to give me a kiss. I closed my eyes savoring her sweet lips. I kissed her back smiling everytime our lips touched each other. This kiss was so sweet and pure, no hint of rush and lust. Just love.

When she stopped kissing, I opened my eyes and her beautiful eyes met mine.

"Pasalamat ka talaga mahal kita" nakingiting sabi niya na may kasama paring pag irap.

"Salamat" nakangising tugon ko naman.

I turned her around so I could back hug her. Nakaharap kami ngayon sa salamin, parehong may malapad na ngiti sa mga labi habang nakatingin sa mata ng isa't isa.

"I love you" I muttered while looking in her eyes through the mirror.

Hinila niya pa ang mga kamay ko na nakayakap sa baywang niya para mas pahigpitin pa ang pagkakayakap ko sa kanya.

"I love you" she mouthed looking at me through the mirror as well.

I smiled triumphantly and kiss her to her neck, down to her shoulders. I cannot describe how happy I am right now until a memory of the night Jen and I made out insde my car starts picturing on my head. I stopped kissing Irene's neck that made her confused.

Humarap siya sa akin. She's caressing my arms.

"Are you okay?" she asked. Worry is evident in her eyes.

Should I tell her? Will she forgive me? Alam kong ginawa ko yun while we're on break but why does it feels so wrong pa rin?

I stared at her for a couple of seconds contemplating if I should tell her or not. She was just there, waiting patiently for me to speak my mind.

I can't. Hindi ko kaya. She will be hurt for sure. I can't risk this very happy moment with her right now. I'm sorry Irene. Isa pa hindi naman na yun mauulit ulit. Maybe, maybe nagawa ko lang yun dahil sobrang miss ko ang girlfriend ko at nung mga panahong wala siya, si Jennie yung nandun para sa akin. Yeah, it's just that, one time thing.

"It's nothing, babe" I answered faking a wide smile of assurance on my face.

"Sure ka? You'll cancel your meeting? I thought it was important?" tanong ko habang andito pa rin kami sa kwarto niya. Her head was on my chest habang nakayakap naman sa katawan niya ang mga kamay ko.