I see... blood.

*3 weeks after*

[RUMPLE POV]

We finally made the deal with the author. We are going to Storybrooke. We will finally be the heroes. World will be mine. All the power. I already can feel it.

[SNOW POV]

"Do you want coffee?" I asked to charming. "Yeah thanks" he said and kissed me.

Emma woke up and she came to the kitchen. "Morning sweetheart!" I said. It's so cute seeing her belly growing and growing up. Her belly is big enough to someone understand she's pregnant.

"Morning mom and dad..." she said with a tired face. "What's up sweetie?" charming asked grabbing her hand.

[EMMA POV]

I'm feeling so sick. I just want to throw up. "I'm just in a bad day. I'm feeling so sick." I said. No words can explain what I am feeling. "Today you should stay home." my mom said. "Yeah I know..." and I sat at the couch. "Do you want pancakes?" my dad asked. "Ugh no please! Don't even talk about food or I'll throw up." and they kept quite.

I watched Netflix and suddenly a purple flash of light appeared like magic the hell?" I went outside with my parents. I can't even believe. Looks like all the town is in a magical purple bubble. "What the-" I said "oh my..." we couldn't even talk. We were all so surprised. What the hell is happening? I called Regina and I went inside to wake up Killian. "Killian. Hey, wake up. Killian." I said. He opened his eyes slowly "Morning love." he said. "We have another problem. Something is happening I don't know what. I already called Regina. She is coming." "Wh-What? What's going on?" he asked and my dad just come. "I was watching TV and suddenly a purple flash of light appeared like magic. I went outside and the sky was purple. Seems like a barrier, like all the town is in a magical purple bubble." I tried to explain. Hook got dressed and we went outside. Snow stayed at home with Neal. "Bloody hell." it was the only thing he could say when he saw it.

Regina come. "Where's Henry? This isn't safe for him." "He's at school. He's safe there. Now, what the hell is this?"

[HOOK POV]

"Something is different in town. Someone is doing this." Regina said. "Something? What?" I asked. "Let's find out." Emma said.

"Emma... I think you should stay at home." my dad started. "What? Of course that won't happen. I'll help you guys. I'm okay now. I'm the savior I need to go." I said. I'm going with them. I'm not going to stay at home doing nothing and knowing my husband and dad are in danger.

"Emma, you're dad is right. We can take care of this." Killian was agreed with my dad. "No guys. I'm going with you." I begged. "Swan we have to think the best for this baby. There's danger outside. You need to stay at home! Whatever happen we just call you okay? We will be back in one hour." Killian said. I rolled my eyes "okay... But call me if something happens!"

"Sure, love." and he kissed me.

They got in David's car and they went to the town line. I went back home.

[HOOK POV]

There was a kind of a purple wall transparent. It's magic for sure. I tried to touch the wall. "I think you should try with a object first" David said. "Good idea." I said and I grabbed a rock. The rock just passed the town line like everything was normal. "Nothing is here. Let me try to pass."  David and Regina were looking.

"I wouldn't try it deary." said a male voice. We all turned back. No... The crocodile.

David pointed his sword. Regina prepared her magic and well... I prepared my bloody hook.