The meeting..

This part has some..lemon..

Akane rushed through the halls to get to the meeting he needed to get there fast.. when he burst through the door all he saw was a blonde boy staring out the window.. he knew who this was. It was the person he hated most. Teru turned around and smirked at Akane and said "Wow someone's late the meeting ended? What where you too busy doing?.." he didn't want to tell teru that he was begging aoi to date him so he lied "I was helping..someone" Teru could tell this was a lie..

He pinned Akane down to the table in the room
"WHAT THE HELL?!-" Akane said right before Teru put his fingers over Akanes mouth. Akane blushed looking at the blonde boy..why was he suddenly so pretty and..hot? What was this feeling.. Teru leaned close to Akanes neck and gently kissed it. "S-Stop..We shouldn't do this.." Akane said before letting out a soft moan "You like this dont you?...." Teru said as he pulled away slowly "...." Akane stayed silent not sure what he should say.

"Now tell me why you where late or else." Akane stayed silent and gently touched his neck with his hand trying to process what happened. "T-Teru.."
Akane pulled the blonde boy ontop of him and stared. Teru blushed and stared confused. "Please continue.." Akane didn't know what he was saying but he wanted more..

Teru began to kiss akanes neck roughly as Akane moaned but Teru soon stopped "h-huh?-" Akane said confused. "You love Akane-San not me I'm sorry-" Akane kissed him cutting Teru off and teru kissed back and closed his eyes. After abit Akane pulled away. "who cares about her right now...it's just us~.." What was Akane saying he's in love with aoi not Teru...but this feeling Teru gave him..he needed more of it. "I have your consent right?.." Teru asked somewhat worried. "O-Of course..."

Here comes the lemon my friends 😭🤚🏻

Teru pinned him down as Akane wrapped his legs around Teru. Teru grin and began to grind against Akane. Akane moaned "a-agh~ Teru..~" hearing and seeing Akane so helpless made Teru..feel some kind of way...he grew harder and pulled off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.. and threw it to the floor then did the same to Akane. He kissed down Akanes neck to his chest and Akane shivered and moaned abit. Akane pulled down his pants and boxers and teru stared.. he didn't know what was happening but he liked it until-

Aoi walked in the room all she could see was teru ontop of akane nothing else and she stared and processed it.. she began to tear up and run out of the room. Akane quickly sat up and pulled his clothes on "A-Akane?.." Teru asked disappointed "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Akane yelled as he ran out of the room tearing up "..." teru stood there silent he..loved Akane...

"AOI PLEASE WAIT UP!" Akane yelled chasing after her. "L-LEAVE ME ALONE.." aoi screamed as she ran into a classroom Akane soon followed he didn't even realize the door locked behind him and he ran up to aoi out of breath "I said leave me alone Akan-" Akane kissed her cutting her off she kissed back and soon pulled away "W-What?!.. but..teru?" Aoi said blushing a bright red "It wasn't what it looked like.." ....silence just silence as they stared at each other

Too
Be
Continued
HAHDHFHVH 😜