Days later..

It's been days since that happened.
Akane has been avoiding teru until they bump into each other-
"Oh sorry!- oh. Nevermind." Akane said harshly "Akane please..I'm sorry.." teru said
"Why should I forgive you?"
"Because..I ..know you care about me.."
They stood there..staring and Akane finally spoke up "I'm dating aoi we put that behind us! You should too-" he was cut off by teru grabbing akanes waist and Akane blushed a deep red. "Teru..." Akane managed to barley get out.

"Akane...I'm sorry please forgive me..we can go back to normal I won't do what I did again.." teru said somewhat tearing up "...." Akane held terus face and leaned in to kiss him but stopped. "..fine.." Akane pulled away and walked off.

Days later at a student council meeting

"okay that's all for today! You can all leave..except Akane.." Akane felt butterflies when he said that and he wanted to leave but he didnt. "So..why'd you almost kiss me?." Akane went bright red "I D-DIDNT..." Teru kissed akanes cheek "fine..don't tell me why you may go-" He stopped when he saw Akane tearing up "huh?..what's wrong-" teru got cut off by Akane "Because I know I have feelings for you teru! You made me feel some kind of way and..I don't know how to explain it...but I'm in love with aoi..."

Teru felt tears coming..big ones and he looked down "Akane...I feel the same..but your better off with a-ao-" Akane kissed him deeply and teru pulled away quickly "What if someone saw?!-" teru said worried "Eek- sorry I- idk what got into me I won't do it again!" Akane said blushing and he began to walk off until teru grabbed his hand "wanna...come to my place tonight?..."

Lol to be continued 😿