Part 7

We got of the car and walking to the park. We went on every ride in the park and Thor tried almost every food there. Lets just say my dad will probably be broke by the end of this.

"Y/N i want to go on the its the small world ride," Morgan says.

"Um okay," i said because I cant stand the song on the ride. I walk over to Pietro who was poking at his phone, "Pietro can you come on the its a small world ride with me and Morgan?" 

"Sure," he said with a smile.

We get on the ride Morgan in between and the sound started. I wince hearing the sound. Pietro notices because he taps my shoulder and asked "do you not like the song."

"I can't stand it," i said seeing we are almost at the end of the ride. "Thank god we are almost at the end." Pietro's laughs and it makes me smile because of amazing his laugh sounds. The ride stops and Pietro gets of and helps Morgan out then put out his hand to help me out. I garb his hand and tripped and a crack on the ground and tumbled into him. He put is arms around my waist while my arms went around his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry Pietro," i said blushing trying to get out of his rams but he only holding  on to me tighter.

"Don't worry about it Princess," he says kissing my cheek and letting go to talk to Wanda. I see Bucky, Steve, Clint,  and Sam looking at me. I walked up to them.

"What was that?," Clint asked.

"Nothing i just fell," i said back looking at the ground.

"Yea I don't believe that," Bucky says.

"Great neither do i," i said quietly.

"She is lying, she likes the boy Pietro," Loki says walking to the conversation with Ned and Peter.

"WTF Loki your supposed to be my Best friend,"i said.

"Language," Steve says.

"Sorry Stevie," i said.

"Okay you like him if you guys end up together and he hurts you he has to deal with your three older brothers and five dads," Sam says.

"Wait hold on three older brother and five dads?" Ned asked.

"Yea Sam, Peter, and Loki are like older brothers to me and Tony, Bucky, Steve,Clint, and Bruce are my dads and the rest of the guys are my over protective uncles," i said answering Ned question. " and Ned you are apart of my family so you are another older brother."

"Cool" Ned said with a smile, "wait what is Pietro to you then?"

 "A crush." Peter answers I glared at him and everyone else  laughs.

~time skip~

After my conversation with the guys. It started to get dark we went to Cinderella's castle to see the fireworks. When we were walking over there Pietro grabs my hand. I let go so i could intertwine our fingers. He looked at me and smiled and kissed my cheek again i blushed and smiled at him again. We finally got the the castle and sat down to watch the fireworks. Pietro and i sat next to each other still holding hands.

"Y/N?" Pietro says.

"Yes?" I said turning to look at him.

"Can i...um-i, you now what fuck it," he say as he crashes our lips together. At the very moment the fireworks go off. I pulled back and laid my forehead on his. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," i said kissing him again.

"YAYAY it happened they are finally together," Wanda yells get everyone's attention and they turned and looked at us. I buried my head in Pietro's chest while i feel him laughing and holding me harder.

~another time skip~

We got back to the car and had an argument because Wanda is force Peter, Pietro and me in the back seat. In the end we end up in the back. I started to get tired and Pietro and peter started to notice so Peter grab my leaves and put them on his lap and i put my head on Pietro's lap while holding his hand.

~The End~