29- Toya Revealed -

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+

Ume (Japanese Apricot)

Meaning- Elegance, Faithfulness, Pure heart

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+

I watched the scene in front of me as Toya washed the dye out of his hair. I was behind all the pro heroes, I knew Toya didn't even know I was there. I shifted a little into the light, his eyes shifted to me and he smirked and nodded. When his white hair was revealed I smiled. Shoto was shocked and the elder Todoroki was in denial. I feel a giggle starting to come up, I put a hand over my mouth to stop me from giggling, but before I can stop it one gets out. Everyone stops. They all turn to me. My hand falls from my mouth and I laugh out in the silence.

"Damn Toya, I knew you'd do it within a week of me telling you to do it. Oops. I'm probably going to get looked at for talking to you, but frankly, Toya's cool. Yea he's an ass sometimes, but underneath that is just a kid who ran away from an abusive father and a family that's broken. No offense Shoto, and siblings of Shoto. While Endeavor, I do agree with Toya, you are not a hero. Far from one. A hero doesn't "save" the world just to go home afterward and beats his kids because they pass out from exhaustion after you train them for hours on end. No hero sends their wife to a mental institute because she did that to your 'mater creation.' First off, a child is not a creation, they are people, and secondly, she wouldn't have snapped like that if you didn't do all of that to your kids, she was only trying to help the family, while you came through and ruined that anytime you wanted to. She saw you in him. She hated it. She didn't know what she was doing, but when she realized it, she tried to help with her quirk. Shoto knows that, he visited her, and knows now. When he finally did visit his mother I could see less stress on him. He needed his mother the most when you took her away. There is no hero in a man like that." I say, motioning to Shoto occasionally.

The entire place was silent. No one said a word. I look at Toya to see him nod at me and give me a small smile.

"How do you know all that?" Shoto asks me. I smile at him. "I'll explain later, but the heroes here know how," I tell him. He nods then looks back at the ground.

"Toya, I would leave before they arrest you. Please." I say. He nods and then he goes through a gate that appeared seconds later.

"Now, if you excuse me, I need a nap and food after all this," I say and jump back to the dorms. I head to the kitchen and grab a protein bar. I was swarmed with people within seconds.

"How'd you know all that?"

"You know Todoroki's brother?"

"You talked to a villain?"

"How long have you known him?"

"Are the two of you dating?"

I gag at that last one. "No, Toya and I are not dating, we're friends. I've known him since I came here. We met in a garden of all places. Yea he's a villain, but every villain has a reason to become one. I knew what he was. I didn't judge him, I just hated Endeavor for doing what he did. Now I want that nap I talked about." I explain and jump to my room.

When I land I see Aizawa. "Shit," I whisper. I hear him chuckle a little but it disappears after a second.

"You know him?" He asks. I nod and sit next to him on my bed.

"Well I can't really get after you for something so dangerous, you can handle yourself. But what did you tell him?" He asks.

"Everything. He was cautious, but when I explained that I already knew his story from another universe, he seemed to relax after I told him some heroes in this world only do it for fame and money. Not to save lives." I say. He nods.

"You meet him in the rose garden," Aizawa mutters. I nod.

"Yea, he was sitting alone but I could tell it was him," I mutter. Aizawa smiles.

He opens his mouth. "No, I don't have anything on the league, I meet them. Shigaraki was pissed, Toga was curious and twice was confused, Kuriguri didn't say anything. I got out of there quickly. Toya's never asked anything about UA, I've never asked anything about the league." I explain. Aizawa nods.

"Anything else?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Wait, did you know I'm gay?" I ask. He chuckles.

'Yes, I knew from the moment I meet you." He says. I smile.

"Then no. There is nothing else." I whisper. He smiles and nods.

826 words