𝟏𝟔. 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘

TORI YAMADA POV

TORI YAMADA POV

( credits to idea : @Andy_Song77 )

𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝟑/𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝐗𝐗

Apparently, Mother wishes for me to write in this diary about things that happen? I don't really know, but I'll respect her wishes. I'm nice like that :)

Anyways, she departed from the flat about an hour ago, after leaving me a list of things I need to do for Y/N. Gosh, my baby is so pretty. She doesn't exactly look like him though, leaning moreover into my characteristics. (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair.

Him. The same person travels my mind constantly, never leaving it. Jesus, why'd he have to leave? I'd needed him. More than ever now, since I have Y/N.

God forbid, I'll be destroyed if I ever get separated from her.

Lord. I'm really rambling, aren't I? Well, I guess that this is just signaling for me to stop. And my hand's cramping. Gotta go stretch it out. But at least I got to use these hand muscles. Haha!

tori

SECOND ENTRY - 3/4/20XX

Time to write again! Honestly, I just wish Mother was here. It would've been so much easier for her to help me and teach me how to raise Y/N, but nooooo, she left without a thought about my pleas in her direction. Right now, she's probably at a club in some foreign country with lots of lights and rowdy yelling.

Oh jeez, I sound ungrateful now. If you read this mother, sorry

Though you probably won't :)

L

*Cue me asking Mother why she says I'm childish*

Anyways, today was pretty fun. Y/N is always throwing her fists everywhere. It's pretty entertaining when she's tossing and turning in bed and trying to punch her crib. 

Shit. She's crying now. I think I need to buy bandaids. Jeez, Chrollo. You're not even here, and she's already acting as aggressive as you to other men. 

tori

THIRD ENTRY - 2/1/20XX

Oh wow. It's been more than a few years since I've touched this book. Dang. Well, Y/N's five now. Ugh, my heart hurts. She's so cute. But, like, did she have to grow up into such an unspoiled little girl? For real, she doesn't ask for anything from me except for the necessities and for me to play with her. And Sprite. 

Why Sprite?? Who got her hooked on Sprite?? She's just a child :')

I think it was the kindergarten class. I'm pretty sure today was Career Day there, even though they're so young. I couldn't go, but a butler went with Y/N. He reported that there were around twenty adults there, and one of them worked at a Sprite factory thing-a-majig? And he was giving it around to everyone. Damn, I should've told Adam to not let Y/N eat or drink anything that wasn't packed for her.