Breaking up prank

Mikey=M
Y/n=Y
Y/n's  POV
Y: hey guys it's yo girl y/n and today I'm back another video and today I'm doing the "breaking up" prank on my baby Mikey so I texted him and told to come over cause we need to talk so I'll be back in a few.
I went to go put the camera in the living room
Few minutes later
You here a knock on the door you up it to see yo sexy ass boyfriend MIKEY MF WILLIAMS anyway you let him in and...
M: baby what do we need to talk about *he said trying to kiss you but you move away from him making have a confused look on his face*
Y: Mikey let's sit down
M: uh ok *he said as he followed you to the couch*
Y: so I think we need to break up bec- *you say as he cuts you off*
M: wh-what why bruh
Y: because I think I'm losing feelings for you
M: but you was jus screaming my name last night * he say wit a straight face 😐 *
Your thoughts 💭: BITCHHHHHHHHH when I tell you I was shocked 😮 bitch I was shocked*
End of thoughts
Y: I-
M: yea stfu cause u know I was all up in yo guts last night and I can see yo damn legs still shaking a lil bit*he said rolling his eyes*
Y: well damn this was supposed to be a prank
M: yea I know it was I saw the damn camera when I walked through the door you need to find better hiding spots
Y: OMGGGGGGG *I said getting up going to go get the camera*
Y: well guys this prank was a fail*said wit a straight face 😐 as Mikey came over to you wrapping his arms around your waist*
M: y'all she really thought she could prank me....
Y: ugh whatever. Anyway thank you guys for watching make sure you like comment,subscribe and hit that notification bell down below and I will see you y'all in another video peace *you said as you turned off the camera*
Y: I hate you
M: don't hate me cause you don't know how to prank somebody
Y: nigga fuck you I said *laying down on the couch*
M: what the fuck you jus say *he said slapping my butt hard asl*
Your thoughts 💭: oh shit I should have kept my mf mouth shut.
End of thoughts
Y: nothing *I said getting up running up the stairs to my room before he could get me*
M: AW HELL NAW GET YO ASS BACK HEA *he yelled running after me*

Hi guys it's Azziyah and I wanted to write a Mikey book because.....like look at this.....like how could I not anyways yea but that's all so byeeeee
-Azziyah🖤🈳.

like how could I not anyways yea but that's all so byeeeee-Azziyah🖤🈳