I Want You...

Y/n=Y
Mikey=M
Y/n's POV
So I was walking to my locker minding my on business until I see Mikey mf Williams leaning against my locker like bitch who the fuck do he think he is... I walk up to him and say......
Y: Mikey what do you want *I say lookin at him wit a straight face *
M:You *he says with a smirk*
Y: look Mikey I don't have time for you right now *I say*
M: well make time *he says
Y: ugh then what do you want *I say rolling my eyes*
M: want to know why have you been ignoring me since last Friday
Y: I was busy *I say looking down*
M: too busy not to even pick up my calls *he said*
Y: yes...
M: stop lying and tell me the truth
Y: you really wanna know why *I say remembering what happened last Friday during lunch*
Flashback to last Friday
Y/n's POV
So I was walking to my car to go get food and as I'm walking outside I see Mikey and his ex serenity making out in his car I felt heartbroken because I have been liking Mikey since first grade and after see what Mikey was doing I decided to cut him off
End of flashback
Y: actually I don't have to explain myself to you *I say trying to walk away only for him to pull my me back taking me into a random ass classroom*
M: YES YOU DO I HAVE BEEN CALLING THIS WHOLE WEEK AND TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE YOUR GOING TO TELL ME WHATS WRONG*he says yelling at me*
Y: I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO YOU *I yelled back*
M: YES YOU DO TELL ME WHY YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING IGNORING ME * he says semi yelling at me*
Y: BECAUSE MIKEY I SAW YOU AND THAT BITCH SERENITY MAKING OUT IN YOUR CAR *I said with tears running down my face*
M: y/n I'm so sorry I-
Y: you know what I don't even care forget you and this friendship
M: no lemme explain
Y: explain what you kissing your ex right after the night WE had sex * i say still crying*
M: I-
Y: jus leave me alone Mikey *I say wiping my tears trying to walk away until Mikey pulled me back kissing me*
I at first I didn't kiss back cause I was shocked but eventually I kissed back until we pulled apart and he said....
M: now let me explain *he says calmly looking at me*
Y: ok *I say still shocked at how we jus made out as  I sit on top of a desk as he stood in front of me*
After he explained

So he explained to me what really happened then I felt bad for not letting him explain to me

Y: I'm sorry for not letting you explain to me *i say looking up at him*
M: it's ok mamas *he says smiling at*
M:jus know I don't want her....I want you and I have something to ask you
My thoughts 💭:
Oh shit bitch I hope he asking me to be his girl
lord pls let this be the question I have been waiting for
End of thoughts
Y: yes
M: will you be my girlfriend
Y: OMG YES MIKEY * I say jumping off of the desk kissing him as he picks me up*
He pulled away saying...
M: thank god you said yes 🙌🏽
Y: thank god you asked me to be your girlfriend *I say smiling*
The end
I didn't know how to end it but yea so.......BYYEEE-Azziyah🈳🖤.