Secrets

Aizawa may seem like a rough asshole, but he's a very caring person deep down. He loves his students as if they were his own children, and he totally did not find a way to adopt them for himself.

He keeps an eye on every one of his students. For example, Jirou has stage fright but can easily temporarily get over it. Momo isn't confident herself. Koda is too shy. Mineta has to control himself.

But the one he's worried over most?

Izuku Midoriya. The ninth holder of One For All. In at least two or three days a week, Izuku came into class with a limp. He could still walk, but there was a limp. Aizawa could see that Izuku was hiding a very dark secret. His body language. His self degradation habits. The fact that he always wore the optional U.A uniform blazer even in the summer.  Aizawa was seriously worried. Most of the staff have taken a look at his notes and are starting to think Aizawa is being overprotective of him.

Possible rape victim? Maybe. Comes into class witb a limp two to three days a week, hides pain in his eyes, very secretive and always wears long sleeve clothes. Might be self consciousness from scars due to his Quirk and Dabi's flame. Might be self harm. Self degradation habit has been displayed numerous times.

------

RING

"Class is dismissed and it's lunch. Bakugou, I need a word with you before you go. It's about Midoriya."

Katsuki obviously grew angry and yelled at Aizawa.

"What does that shitty nerd have to do with me, HUH?!"

The black haired man took note of Izuku's flinch when Katsuki yelled. Aizawa looked back to Katsuki and waited until everyone left. After a half minute, it cleared out, leaving no one but Aizawa and Katsuki himself.

"What do you know of Midoriya's limps?"

The blonde tensed and remained silent, gulping. He knows something. Aizawa looked at Katsuki impatiently waiting for answer.

Katsuki looked up with tearful eyes filled with fear and terror and finally gave Aizawa an answer.

"P-please.. Promise me this.. Aizawa."

Aizawa's eyes widened at the stuttering and the usage of his name. He looked at Katsuki with determined eyes, a sign he was listening..

"save him.. Save Izuku from THEM.."

"What do you know, Bakugou?"

Katsuki gulped again, not liking what he was going to say. He knew someone was going to die tonight.

And it wasn't going to be pleasant.

"Those.. fuckers.. They grab Izuku in inappropriate places.. They touch him.. They rape him.. Treat him like a tool, hurt him.. I saw them once and they told me if I ratted them out they'd kill my family.. Please.. Save him.. I can't live with myself.. I'm supposed to be a Hero.."

Aizawa looked at Katsuki, white hot rage evident in his eyes.

"You may go."

"But..-"

"I said go."

Katsuki flinched at the tone and quickly got off his seat before heading to the break area. Aizawa took out his phone and dialed Tsuchauki.

"Meet me at U.A. Izuku Midoriya is a rape victim."