Breaking Apart

Izuku was worried and scared. Aizawa might be onto him, and he knew Katsuki was aware of what was happening to him. His fake shine in his eyes disappeared and left behind a dull forest green color. In front of him. He saw HIM. The man who ruined everything. The man who let people defile him, rape him, USE HIM. He named this one 'First' because why would they give their toy their name risking the blue hats knocking at their door? It didn't help that there were 12 other child rapists in on this. Izuku was nothing more than a sex slave, and that's what he thought he would be for the rest of his younger years.

First sadistically chuckled and spoke up. "You should have looked behind you, slut."

Izuku tensed and tried to turn out before he was stopped. His mouth and nose were closed with a hand.

"Don't resist... It'll only hurt more.."

His blood ran cold as his pants and underpants were slipped off.

--------

Izuku was thrown to the ground with a tain stained face, choke marks around his neck, and injuries around his body. Hot semen was flowing down his legs and onto the ground.

'I'm absolutely disgusting.. I hate myself.. I want to die..I want to die..'

He got off wiping the mens' semen and put his clothing back on. He already had difficulty walking thanks to his limp, but now it was even worse. He had to use One For All to actually get home, as he didn't want to go to the dorms. He knew Aizawa would scold him, but he didn't care. He was met with a cheerful Inko Midoriya cooking dinner.

"Izuku! You're home! It's so good to see you!"

Izuku smiled. His mother was one of the very few people who could make him feel safe. Not even Uraraka or Iida could do that, despite being near him all the time.

"It's nice to see you too, Mom."

"But, what are you doing? And why are you limping?! Are you hurt?!"

Izuku paled a little, but Inko didn't notice. She was still overreacting.

"Ah! Just a training accident! I'll be fine."

The two Midoriyas continued checking on eachother, updating one another on their lives.

(I wonder if I should make All For One his father? It'll give me a good reason to wreak havoc)

-------

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, TSUKAUCHI?!"

Aizawa shouted at Detective Tsukauchi, rage evident in his voice. He was watching a video captured on CCTV where thirteen men were talking about 'how tight that Midoriya slut is' and how 'the police and heroes won't care because he's Quirkless'. They even showed eachother pictures and videos of their successful rape sessions as they defiled and violated the helpless teen. Aizawa didn't notice it, but his Quirk started flaring up in response to his uncontrollable rage. It felt.. different. His teeth grinding against eachother, the table he was holding cracking, chunks of wood falling off due to his physical strength.

The officers and Tsuchauki watched Aizawa not only in fear, but in amazement. His Quirk was active, but it worked in an entirely different way. No one in the vicinity could use their Quirks.

And Aizawa wasn't even looking at them. He was just looking down at the video. Some of the more observant ones could see a barely noticeable red aura around him.

Tsuchauki spoke up. "Eraser...your Quirk.. It's changed."

Aizawa looked at the detective with very obvious rage. With a low threatening voice, he questioned the detective.

"What do you mean."

"No one here is able to use their Quirk, but you aren't looking at them. And you're letting off a tiny red fire around you."

"I don't care. All the signs were obvious, Tsukauchi! His self degradation habits, his practically non-existent self confidence, he always wore long sleeve clothing and HIS LIMPING! ALL OF IT WAS OBVIOUS AND I NEVER SAW THE SIGNS!!"

The detective took a step back in fear. In all his years of knowing Eraserhead, he had never been this angry.

'I want to keep him safe.. I HAVE to keep him safe.. Those fuckers are the reason he's at danger..

I made a mistake sparing the League of Villains.

And I won't repeat it with these monsters.

That was how Judgement came to be. A manifestation of Shota Aizawa's endless rage and will to keep his students safe.

They won't know what hit them.