Announcement: January 22, 2021; Please Read!

Hi everyone! Stella here with another awards update!! I have both good news and bad news.

I'll start with the bad news. Hopefully the good news later will cheer you up after this.

You have no idea how bad it makes me feel to say this. Like really, I feel terrible. But it has come to my attention that some people are not following me. If you are a participant or a judge, following me is mandatory!!

If you are a participant and you are not following me, I may disqualify you from the awards, and notify your judge that they do not have to score or review your book.

If you are a judge and you are not following me, I may also disqualify you from the awards. I will take over judging the books that were assigned to you, and I will notify the participants you are judging that they may unfollow you.

Yes, this is harsh, and I know that. But in an awards, everyone needs to follow all the rules in order for the awards to run smoothly (I know that I have made certain exceptions, like the unprofessional host I am XD, but unless I have specifically told you that you don't need to follow the rules, you must follow them!! Please review the "rules" chapter of this book if you have forgotten them.)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I will check to see if you are following me, right before I announce the results! And if you unfollow me after the awards, I will give you a warning. If you still do not follow me, I will blacklist you from any further awards hosted by me, and probably from others. Keep in mind that I am close friends with many other award hosts, and we share our blacklists with each other.

Sorry for sounding mean or anything...it's just frustrating because it takes a lot of work to run an awards (and by myself!) and it's really disheartening to see a bunch of unfollows from people who think I don't check if they're following me once I've accepted their entry.

Now, for the good news!! *gets excited*

I am hosting a graphics war! Some of you may already know that, and the war has actually been open for quite a while, but we don't really have that many participants, so I'd really appreciate if you'd sign up! It's called the Shadows Graphics War, I'll link it in the comments.

Link here:

It's a great way to showcase your graphic skills if you're experienced, and also a really good way to practice if you're just starting out!!

Anyhow, that's all I have to say today! I would have announced this on my MB, but then again, many people aren't following me so please go do that right now so you get updates! Also, I can only pray that all of you have this book in your library so you see this, because there's no way of me verifying that...

Anyways! Thanks so much for being a part of the Dream Hearts Awards!! Love you all!