Chapter 8

Only a few people were staying at Hogwarts for Christmas break. In Gryffindor, only Ron, Hermione, Harry, Draco, and Neville were staying that were in 3rd year. (Seamus and Dean were going to Seamus's for holidays.) In Slythrien only Pansy and Blaise were staying.

Christmas Morning

Draco, Ron, Harry, and Neville had finished opening their presents and were downstairs waiting for Hermione. Hermione came and they went down to The Great Hall for Breakfast. Since there were so few people everyone was sitting at one table. When Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, and Neville walked in Pansy waved them over to where they were sitting. When they sat down they talked and ate. After they finished eating they all went to change and went outside. They played outside for a while and when they got cold they went back in. By the time they went back in it was Lunchtime. They went and had lunch. *After Lunch* "Bye Pansy! Bye Blaise! See you at dinner!" said Hermione. "Bye!" Said Pansy and Blaise waved goodbye. Hermione, Harry, Ron, Neville, and Draco went back to the Gryffindor common room. When they got there they went and got stuff to do. Hermione got some books and studied with Neville. "I will be right back." said Harry going up to his dorm room. He was back downstairs 5 minutes later and He, Ron, and Draco played exploding snaps, and other games until Dinner. At dinner time they went down and ate. After dinner, they went back to the common room and played for a bit longer. They then went back to their dorms. When Draco was about to lay down and go to sleep he saw a folded note on his pillow. The Note said:

Dear Draco,

Meet me in the Gryffindor common room at 10:00 pm.

Sincerely,    H.J.P

It was 9:55 at the time and Draco saw that Harry's bed was empty. He got out of bed and went downstairs. When he got downstairs he saw Harry sitting in a chair near the fire. Harry looked up when he heard Draco coming. Harry had a nervous look on his face when he saw Draco. Draco went and sat in the chair right next to Harry. "Why did you want me to meet you here?" asked Draco. "Okay,I wanted to tell you something. Before I tell you I want you to know I am sure you don't feel the same way but I wanted to tell you and after a tell you you can pretend like it never happened." and Harry. "Ok." said Draco a little nervously. "Ok, what I want to tell you is that I like you. I have liked you since 1st year." said Harry blushing. Draco was silent for a second and then Harry said "I know you're trying to tell me you don't like me that way in a nice way aren't you? I just going to go now." Harry stood up to leave but Draco grabbed his arm. "Harry wait. I like you too. I was so surprised that you like me too that i didn't know what to say. Sorry." said Draco. Draco let go of Harry's arm and Harry sat back down. "Wait you like me back?" said Harry. "Since first year." said Draco. "Wow." said Harry. "Hey Harry." said Draco. "Yeah?" "Will you be my boyfriend?" asked Draco. "Wait for Real?" said Harry. "Yes for real." said Draco. "Yes! I would like to be your boyfriend." said Harry. Draco leaned over to Harry and gave him a hug. "What are you doing?" asked Harry. "Hugging my boyfriend." said Draco cheekily. Harry hugged Draco back. Draco moved away from Harry and said "Come on we need to go back to bed." "alright." said Harry. When they got in front of the door to their dorm Draco said "Good night Harry." "Good night Draco." said Harry. Harry leaned over and quickly kissed Draco and then opened the door and went to bed. Draco went in and closed the door and then went to his bed. The next morning Draco woke up very early and went downstairs and sat on one of the bigger chairs. Not long after Harry came downstairs and went and sat with him. "Morning." said Harry. "Morning. You're up early." said Draco. "I didn't get much sleep." said Harry. "I didn't get much sleep either, I couldn't stop thinking about my boyfriend." said Draco. Harry flicked Draco lightly in the side of the head. "OWW! What was that for?" said Draco. "You were being cheesy." said Harry. "And..." said Draco. "Also because I felt like it." said Harry. "Meany." and Draco. Harry curled up against Draco and they both fell asleep. They did not wake up until Hermione came downstairs and woke them up. When Hermione woke them up Harry yawned and stretched. "What are you two doing down here?" asked Hermione. "We accidentally fell asleep." said Draco yawning. "Are you two finally dating?" asked Hermione. "What do you mean by finally?" asked Harry. "By finally I mean it is so obvious you like each other! So are you dating or what?" said Hermione. "Yeah we are" said Harry. "YAY!!! I can't wait to tell Pansy! She will be so happy!! Anyways you two need to go change. It's almost time for breakfast." said Hermione. Draco and Harry went upstairs and changed and woke up Ron and Neville. They all meet Hermione downstairs in the common room and went to The Great Hall. Hermione ran up to Pansy and sat down. "Pansy!!! GUESS WHAT!!!" said Hermione. "What?!" "Guess who finally got together!!" "Harry and Draco finally got together!!??" said Pansy. "Yeap!" said Hermione. Ron, Neville, and Blaise looked at Harry and Draco. "Wait really?!" asked Ron. "Yeah." said Harry. "Finally!!!" said Blaise.