chapter 8

(Kate's point of view)

School had passed quickly and tomorrow would be our last day. I was studying until I heard a knock. Ameilia entered with a smirk and I sighed lightly to myself. I knew what she had planned.

She took my book and threw it off the bed. I went to go get the book that was off the bed and she pulled me. I landed on my butt. A small pain erupted across my skin as it made contact with the hard wood floor.

"Hey floor, I'm the only one aloud to touch her butt. Back off floor!" Ameilia said which made me smile.

"Stop that's not funnyyyy" I responded but a part of me wanted her to continue but I wasn't ready for that to come out yet.

I get up and sit back on the bed where I pull out my history review. History Is a love hate relationship for me. I mean I'm interested in history but i would rather not go to history class and learn the same things over again. Honestly though, i would rather do history first before i have to study for the black sheep of all subjects. Science, who even likes science.

"Why dont we do science first so I can learn your body" she says as she whispers in my ear and tucks a hair behind my ear.

"Nope I'm studying history first for a reason." I say to see if she will go away but she doesnt.

Ameilia moves closer to me on the bed. She wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head on my shoulder as I study for history. This feels nice. It almost feels like home. A feeling so foreign but so surreal. I haven't felt this since I was a kid and I just want her to stay this way forever. I never want this feeling to go away.

"Hey do you know what the answer is to 27 ameilia?" I ask her to hopefully get a answer because I cannot find it in the book.

"It answer c, it's on chapter 18" she says and her hot breath brushes against my neck as she talks.

Wow. That feels so...nice. what's happening with me. I shouldn't think about her like that because she kidnapped me but I still wanted her to keep talking. I wanted her to kiss my neck and keep on doing it. I wanted her to make Mark's on my neck that the whole world could see. But I shouldn't want that from the person who abducted me. But I liked her for a long time and its finally happening but... she's just not who I thought she was.

"Thank you, I appreciate it" I say to reply to her so she doesnt get suspicious.

"No problem, I'd do anything and everything for you" she says as one hand goes down from hugging me and rests on my leg.

Warm burst shoot through my leg from where her hand rests. I dont want to move her hand but I have to, i dont want her knowing that this affects me or that everything she does affects me. I move her hand off my thighs and she puts it back on my thigh. I put it off and she dies it again, Amelia wont leave my thigh alone!

"Get off..." I whine out because I'm annoyed.

"Why would I leave my almost favorite part of your body? No it stays on your leg" Amelia answers as she squeezes my thigh.

I almost let out a audible noise from that but I bite my lip. She just knows how to get into my head in every situation.

"Please...?" I reply while writing down a answer to a problem.

"No" she says very quickly.

"Fine then leave it their" I say while pretending to be annoyed but in reality I wanted to press my lips against hers.

I go back to my work and she stays like that while watching me answer the review. All I could focus on is Her hot breath brushing softly against my neck and hand on my thigh. The sound of my pencil writing and the small shiver going through my body. I could stay like this forever. This feeling is euphoric and I wanted to stay like this forever. I wish I could stop time so I could stay like this forever.