Now is everything

It was Saturday and I had a wedding to prepare for at 2 o'clock. I groggily got up from my fetal position on my new modern couch. I made my way to my room to grab a spare change of clothes. I carried my feet behind me and when I finally noticed what I was doing a lightly slapped my forehead. I focused on walking correctly and I went to my walk-in closet. Today's wedding was going to be themed bright purple and dark blue so I looked for my dark blue skinny jeans and a purple ruffled shirt with long sleeves that showed a decent amount of cleavage. I quickly walked towards my bed for I had my shoe closet next to it because Harry had gotten me a dresser and it wasn't like I was going to get rid of it. Inside I also had most of my jackets and hats and scarves, etc. I got dressed and I put on my new vinyl purple heels and walked to my bathroom. I applied a light layer of foundation since I didn't need any tan as I was naturally tan. I did a quick five minute light to dark purple lips with black glossy mascara. I straightened my hair and did a high ponytail. I then walked to my kitchen and grabbed my Cambridge travel flask and changed all my accessories and stuff from my normal handbag to my work handbag and prepared my photography set for the special request of the bride. I grabbed my new phone that I got for my birthday and keys to my house and car. I had a beautiful Lincoln that my grandfather had given me after I graduated. It was old, and originally my grandfathers but we had struck a deal. I graduated from two colleges, he gave me the car. Plus, my grandparents would visit me often since it was a vacation home of our family and we would go out and I would have to drive and stuff. I drove to Walmart first and bought a lovely pair of salt & pepper shakers that I usually bought for my weddings to give as a gift. I had it wrapped and then drove to NYC. The wedding was going to be on a boat that was going around the Statue of Liberty and the reception would be later on after the invited people went and changed for an outer reception on the outskirts of NYC in mid-September when it was starting to get chilly. I drove to the port where I had been told to come and quickly saw the boat as it was hard to miss. It was huge and unlike other corporation ships it was modern and sleek and completely clean. It was highly decorated with lights all around. I walked towards it and found a little line of people ready to enter as they each greeted the families of the bride and groom. I went towards the bride's side as I had met with her mother when they were looking for their photographer.
-"Isabella darling! How are you? Oh sweetie you look stunning!" exclaimed Mrs. Ross, she was a tall and elegant woman. Her platinum blonde hair was beautifully pulled up in a fashionable but respectful bun. She was wearing a light blue knee-length skirt with some lace designs and a white shirt with a blue blazer over it. She had a light amount of makeup and a gold bracelet. On her right hand you could see her wedding ring shining.
-"Thank you very much Mrs.Ross, but trust me when I say you look better" I complimented " I'm not late am I?" I inquired.
-"Oh, sweetie, you're too nice. No, you're not late you're actually just on time. And how many times have I told you to call me Martha? Mrs.Ross makes me feel so old!" she said. I laughed.
-"Okay, okay, I'm sorry Martha! I'm doing fine thank you, how about you?"
-"Oh, fantastic darling! I can't believe it's my little girl's wedding already! Remember to capture the ridiculous moments like I asked!" she giggled " Honey, how are your novels going? Any witty publisher accepted to publish them yet?" Martha asked.
-"I am sad to say no" I visibly tensed "But that won't stop me!" I laughed. "And don't worry Commander, I will capture the best pictures you've ever seen!" I exclaimed. We both laughed. Many others started arriving and I quickly said goodbye to Martha so she could greet them. I walked towards a young man and asked him if he knew where the bride currently was. He shouted at me saying how was he supposed to know as he was not a server. I laughed and told him I didn't think he was, but that maybe he knew. He begrudgingly gave me directions and as I started walking the way he pointed at I shouted at him 'see! you did know!'. I heard him mutter a few curse words and I chuckled. I made my way to a grand room where I heard shrieking inside. I took out my camera and as soon as I opened the door I snapped pictures. All of the shrieking girls calmed down and noticed me smirking at the entrance and blushed. They were all wearing dark blue dresses and they were surrounding a stunning beauty in white. The bubbly red head ran towards me and hugged me. I giggled and hugged her back but quickly pushed her away as to not ruin her hair or dress. Her normal red curls were straitened to leave her hair wavy and cascaded down her shoulders all the way to her waist. Her dress was sleeveless and mermaid tailed. It had pearls decorating the bodice and lace on the skirt, kind of like her mothers. Her green eyes sparkled with excitement and I giggled again.
-"Hello Sam! Are you ready to get married?" I greeted.
-"Oh, Isabella! I'm so excited I don't have any space to feel nervous!" She squealed. "Don't you look professional" she continued squealing. I asked her to twirl for me and as she did I took pictures with my slightly red cheeks. Too many compliments in ten minutes. I quickly stopped blushing when I remembered the young man shouting at me. I chuckled at the man's obvious nervousness.
-"So Sam, how's Tom?" I asked the bride of her future husband.
-"I don't know actually, my brother was supposed to come tell me but he hasn't. Its kind of suspicious now you mention it." She stops squealing as she enters a deep thought expression.
-"I was going to head to his room after taking a few shots of you guys, I wouldn't mind coming back to report info." I told her. She started squealing again.
-"Oh! Would you do that? Yay! Okay but first I need some pics of my last moments as an unmarried woman with my friends!" she quickly turned and ran back to her friends. They all giggled and posed for different photos. They all came out pretty well if I say so myself . I left my bag and took only my tripod and camera lenses along with my actual camera as I left the squealing girls and went to where the groom was supposed to be according to Sam on the other side of the boat. When I got there I heard not squeals but shouts. I entered quickly and saw everyone was panicking. I stood on a chair and called.
-"YO! SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN!" I the got down as everyone gaped and asked what had happened. A cute little boy came towards me and hugged me.
-"Thanks for calming them down, they wouldn't stop yelling. You see pretty lady, Tom is lost!" he exclaimed dramatically. I decided to play along.
-"Lost? That cannot be! We must find him!" I flourished my camera and took some pics of everyone. A man suddenly came up to me angrily.
-"And what to ye think we tried doing?" he said raising his voice.
-"Well, if you had been successful you wouldn't be yelling huh bud? You should continue looking! Duh!" the man gaped and I snapped another picture. Many left to look for Tom and as the man started to leave I stopped him.
-"Hey dude, what does Tom look like?" I asked.
He described him as a tall blonde with blue eyes in a dark blue suit.
-"Oh, and the name's Jerry, not dude." he then walked out while winking. Was it a thing in the family to say 'Oh' at the beginning of every sentence? The boy was still next to me and I squatted down and sat on the floor to talk to him. I noticed he had the same eyes as Sam but his hair was more ginger than red. I suddenly knew this was her brother. I laughed as I realized why her brother hasn't gone tell her about Tom leaving, he had forgotten all about it. He was smiling and I asked him why.
-"Because this is like a scavenger hunt!" he yelled adorably.
-"Now Will, don't say that about your new brother missing" said a rough voice from behind me. I stood and turned to see a guy in his mid forties with slightly faded red hair and green eyes. I assumed this was the father of the bride and apparently Will. I stuck out my hand and he shaked it.
-"Hello Sir, I am Isabella the photographer." I greeted.
-"Hello Isabella the photographer, I'm Mark. I assume you know who I am?"
-"Yeah, I do, your wife doesn't stop talking about you sir."
-"None of that sir nonsense, I already told you my name so use it!" I chuckled."I have to go look for my almost new son-in-law, would you mind keeping Will some company?" he requested.
-"It would be my pleasure." I agreed. Mark was quick to resume looking for his son-in-law, probably ready to yell at him for leaving his daughter after receiving his blessing. I took Will's hand and asked him of he was ready to go find the treasure at the end of the scavenger hunt. He nodded vigorously and I took his hand. I snapped a few pictures of his excitement. We went towards the door and as I was reaching for the door knob, it flew open. And standing there was none other than the guy who yelled at me, who also happened to be Tom's best man.He stood there shocked and I took a quick picture. That seemed to wake him up and he started walking backwards. I let go of Will's hand and grabbed his arm and pulled him inside the room. He stumbled forward, not expecting me to do that. I closed the door behind him and stood in front of it.
-"Explain now, you know where Tom is don't you." I ordered.