Part 2

Yes, sir.

He felt the heat pouring from her body as she handed him the tie to her robe, allowing him to pull it from its fasten and the robe fall to each side of her body. He groaned as he examined her body and shucked the robe off of her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground to reveal the black lace teddy that covered her body in the sexiest way.

"Spin for me," he said in a commanding tone, motioning for her to turn.

She obliged, smiling softly as he took in the sight of her body. Having his eyes on her made her feel so nervous, yet so admired.

"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful," he said softly, placing a hand on her hip and working it up her side to graze his thumb over her breast, stroking her nipple gently through the unlined lace. "I cannot wait to use your body in every way I see fit, Meredith. I have a few fun things planned for you," his voice was so soft, yet full of so much intensity.

She looked over to see a row of items covered by a cloth on the bedside table, making her curious as to what he'd selected following their discussions on things they were interested in versus hard limits. She knew he'd never push her beyond something they both found intriguing, especially their first time giving this a try. The bed no longer had any pillows on it and there were wrist ties at each corner, making her anxious for what was to come.

"Thank you," she whispered. She trembled against his touch, exhaling as he slid a hand under her chin, gripping her jaw a bit tighter than he had hours earlier, lifting it up to make her focus her eyes on his. "Remove my shirt," he said sternly.

Her body felt like it was on pins and needles as she nodded, "Yes, sir." She began unbuttoning his shirt, not taking her eyes off of his as he held her chin firmly, not allowing her to look down. She relaxed as she finished the buttons, seeing him glance down at his open shirt.

He used his free hand to take her hand into his and jerked it forward, placing it on the center of the front of his pants, making her feel what the experience was already doing to him. He ran his hand into her hair, pulling the curls into a fistful. "On your knees," he commanded, guiding her down as she followed his order. "Service me."

She looked up at him with her eyes wide, "Yes, sir." Her hands worked on his belt, unzipping his pants and freeing his cock from behind the snug material. He guided her head by her hair as she placed soft kisses along his length before taking the tip between her lips.

"Don't disappoint me, Meredith." His voice was such an eerie tone, making her shiver as she began to suck his cock, feeling him driving her faster and faster by the back of her head. His cock was hard, fully-erect and ready to take her. He fucked her mouth over and over before suddenly pulling away and grabbing her face, looking down at her on her knees, "That'll do."

She was surprised as he pulled her up from her knees and turned her, pushing her onto her back across the bed. He had his pants open at his hips, his hard cock standing at attention as a reminder to her of how much she turned him on. He shifted her up the bed, reaching for the ties at each corner to begin fastening them.

"Sir, can I just–" she wanted to finish what she'd started so badly as she lay spread eagle, the beautiful lace being the only barrier protecting her modesty in this scenario.

"Silence," he snarled, slapping her exposed inner thigh and making her squeal, "don't you dare make me gag you, Meredith."

She tried to turn her head to see what may be coming, shocked that he may have actually purchased a gag for them to play with. "Ye-yes sir," she mumbled.

"What part of silence don't you understand?" He said with a growl, reaching over to the table and lifting a corner of the sheet. He pulled out a red ball gag with a black leather strap, revealing it to her and finding the greatest bit of satisfaction when he saw her chest rise and fall in angst. "This'll shut you up." He pressed his thumb against her bottom teeth, opening her mouth and sliding the ball in-between her top and bottom teeth, gently strapping the leather behind her head as he cradled her hair with his other hand. He leaned down and pressed a kiss on her jaw by her ear, whispering "beautiful" just soft enough for her to hear it.