Part 7 (Chanyeol's POV)

He didn't mean it. He really did not mean to go after Baekhyun. Chanyeol had no idea what had come over him. He was officially starting to lose his mind.

The day after the game night, Chanyeol was still fuming. At first, he thought, how could you have left with Baekhyun after he told you how he felt? Then he remembered how he told you he loved Daeun more... Why wouldn't you leave with Baekhyun? Shit, he would leave with Baekhyun if he were you.

The problem was that he had been lying. He didn't love her more. He loved you, but you didn't know that. Nobody knew that, but as his best friend, he was hoping Baekhyun would never try to get with you. Chanyeol always had this weird feeling that Baekhyun had a crush on you, but he tried to ignore it. Baekhyun knew how Chanyeol felt about you, and he respected whatever relationship the two of you had.

Chanyeol literally had no right to be mad at anyone. This entire fucked up situation was completely his fault, and he had dragged everyone into his mess. Yet, that didn't stop him from feeling anger and jealousy the second Baekhyun walked back into the dorm room.

Before Chanyeol realized what he was doing, he was on his feet and across the room, getting into the shorter man's face.

"So, you're making your move, huh?"

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol with a guarded expression. "Chanyeol, what're you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Baekhyun. You've always had a little crush on her, haven't you?"

He sighed and attempted to calm down the taller man. "Are you still drunk? Why don't you calm down?"

"Do not tell me to calm down!" He shouted at him.

Minseok, who was in the living room with them, stood up. "Chanyeol, you need to relax."

Completely ignoring the older man, Chanyeol continued on. "I bet you just couldn't wait for me to mess up, could you? I tell her how I feel, and she still leaves with you."

Baekhyun, who had been slowly running out of patience with Chanyeol, said, "You need to get out of my face."

"Or what, Baekhyun? Hmm?" He heard a couple of the guys coming into the living room to see what was going on, but he couldn't stop himself.

"Why are you even pissed off? Don't forget, you already have a girlfriend, and it's not Y/N." Baekhyun spits out, finally showing the anger that Chanyeol was looking for.

After that, he lost it. He saw red, and before he realized what he was doing, his arm was reaching back, and he was about to punch Baekhyun in his face. Two men grabbed him from both sides, but Chanyeol didn't even bother looking at who it was as they dragged him away. All he could do was look at Baekhyun, who was staring at him with a look of shock, hurt, and sadness, and at that moment, Chanyeol wanted to die.

Chanyeol waited for everyone who was staying in the dorm to fall asleep. Then, he left. He went to his apartment, where he locked the door, turned off his phone, and hid for days. He couldn't face anyone. He had now hurt the two people who meant the most to him in the span of 12 hours.

There were three different times where he heard knocking on his door, but he ignored whoever it was trying to contact him, knowing they'd go away eventually. He didn't know how he was going to fix this or get past it. He didn't see how there was a way for him to make everything right again.

When a couple more days went by, he knew he couldn't hide any longer. He had stuff to do with EXO, and he was sure his manager was two seconds away from calling the police. Chanyeol had gone 5 days without talking to or seeing another human being. It was on the fifth day, he knew he couldn't avoid everyone anymore.