You dont need to worry about these anymore :)

I was going to protest, but I... glitched?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Most of this is from the game, I didn't make it.

"Can you hear me?"

Who is talking Toad?

Monika.

"Um can you hear me?"

"Yeah, Monika.''

"Yay it worked!"

I start to see a desk with Monika sitting in it, her head reasting in her hands.

"Hi again Y/n. Um welcome to the Literature club! Of course we already know each other because we had the same class last year and um.. Ahah. I guess we can skip over that stuff at this point. After all I'm not even talking to that same person anymore am I?"

What? I've always been me...

"That 'you' in the game, whatever you call him. I'm talking to you Y/n. Wait. You do know I'm aware that this is a game right?"

A game?

"Could it be possible that you didn't know that? That doesn't make much sence... I even told you right on the download page didn't I?"

It's like she's reading my mind but at the same time I have no idea what she's talking about.

"Oh yeah.. I guess I owe you an explination with Yuri. Well I started to mess with her and it drove her to kill herself. I'm sorry you had to see that. Oh yeah the same thing happened with Sayori. It's been a while since you've heard that name hasn't it?"

I forgot about Sayori...

"Hehe... It's because she doesn't exist anymore... Nobody does. I deleted all of their files."

Did she... delete Nat-

Monika held her hands together .

Oh Y/n you can just talk out loud I can hear you either way.

"A-are..."

Monika put her hands back in her original position.

"Yeah, I'm Toad..."

"How?"

"While I was deleting Sayori's file I looked in your file and did some things and boom! I can talk to you through your mind."

"Wait... My game file?"

"Yeah? Do you not know that this is all a game?"

"What?"

"You... you're playing a game?"

AN: Sorry this chapter is so short