✰ Chapter 2 ✰

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

"No way..." You couldn't believe your eyes. "NO WAY! IM GOING TO BE WORKING FOR ATEEZ, GOSH IMA BE WORKING WITH ONE OF MY ULT GROUPS... y/n you're a professional, you're a badass, you're gonna go there, and keep calm and control yourself like the bad beep you are! " You try to convince yourself. As you were trying to control yourself, you got another email from your company.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

*The email*

"Hello Moon Y/n, these are the details for the upcoming business project. The meeting with the company will be held on Saturday, 12:00 Pm at KQ Entertainment. At the conference, you will be given the regulations and the details of the job, you will be completing the task for the following two weeks. You will also need to meet the members of Ateez and will be required to spend the day with them. As a personal interpreter, you will be spending lots of time with them and the company, as well as us, would like everything to go smoothly. So try to get comfortable with the job and the members. We will hear back from you in 2 weeks. Good luck."

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

"Really.. so I have to spend all day with them tomorrow... so I only get Sunday to myself- gosh this is amazing really wow AS IF THINGS COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN WORSE!!" You mentally curse yourself.

"It's not that I hate Ateez or the members individually. In fact, I'm actually an Atiny but because of all the wild sasaengs, I would prefer not to meet my idols face to face as I do not want to be seen as one of them, those crazy delusional fans...who think they have a chance to fall in love with their bias overall it's almost impossible.  "

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

    *You go to sleep after putting everything away and having dinner*

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

*Morning*

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

*BUZZZ BUZZZ BUZZZ *

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

"UGH!! , why is my phone ringing so early in the morning..!" You groan as your eyes adjust to the light as you reach over to your bedside table.