✰ Chapter 3 ✰

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

First of all how dare this man do this, I cant do this today sir calm down:O

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

" Hello, I'm Moon y/n. "you introduce yourself ."Ah hello y/n, I'm the manager that is in charge of hiring staff. Please take a seat while we discuss the job." The manager speaks in a polite tone.

"So, I heard you speak 3 languages. English, Spanish, and Korean, if I'm correct?" He asks. "Yes I do, I grew up speaking English and Spanish and studied Korean since the age of 15. I started working as an interpreter from the age of 20 and came to Korea at the age of 18 and also studied here since then."

"Mmh I see, your 21 about to turn 22, so you only have around one year of experience but I have been told you are very skilled and will not disappoint us. Moving on, You will be working with Ateez for the following 2 weeks starting Monday. I would like you to travel with them to interviews, wherever they are to go and help them communicate with whomever they need to. Boys, I will like you to give y/n a tour around the buildings and introduce yourselves. Also y/n, I look forward to seeing your work." The manager finishes.
"Yes sir, I promise I will work hard to not disappoint your expectations." You bow down smiling. He just nods and walks out.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

"1..2...3... 8 makes one time, Hello we are Ateez!"

"Hello, I'm Kim Hongjoong, leader of Ateez, we look forward to working with you." He introduces himself with a smile that could kill but you control yourself and remain professional. You just smiled and nodded. The rest of the boys introduced themselves to you one by one.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

Hongjoong POV:
it's her.. I'm sure it's her.. but I don't think she remembers me, so I shouldn't say anything and just ignore it.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

"So y/n, are you an atiny or have you never heard of us?" San asks. "Haha, I've been an atiny since debut but I like to remain professional but trust me I'm fangirling inside" you giggle. Your giggle got Hongjoong's attention which made him blush slightly. "You good? You look a little zoned out buddy?! "Wooyoung jokes around which caught your attention. "I'm fine, let's continue showing her around." Hongjoong brushes of wooyoung's comment.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

The tour finishes roughly an hour later, you got along with the boys pretty easily and well. They even got you to loosen up a bit. They were right, you were going to be with them for quite some time might as well get comfortable.

"Anyways, thank you so much for the tour boys! I really enjoyed it and I look forward to begin working with you but I should really head home, it's pretty late" you smile as they say their goodbyes. You start to walk back to the entrance of the building when you heard footsteps behind you.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

You look back and see Hongjoong. "Oh hey, did you forget to ask or mention something?" You ask. "No, I'll walk you home, it's late and you shouldn't be walking the streets alone at this hour."

"nooo it's okay, your busy so I'm sure you're tired" you try to decline his offer although you were quite flushed.

"Let's go, I need some fresh air anyways" he smiles as he starts to walk ahead.

"AHHH FINE BUT WAIT UP I CANT WALK THAT FAST!" You yell trying to catch up to him.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

*you arrive at your apartment*

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

"This is my lovely home" you giggle as you make a gesture showing the apartment building. Hongjoong smiles.

"Well thank you for walking me home, but you should really get home and rest" you thank him. " it's fine, I needed to take a breather anyways but I actually wanted to.." Hongjoong starts but doesn't finish.

"Don't be nervous, I won't turn you down" You joke around which makes him feel a bit more comfortable. "I want to ask for your number, so I can contact you.." he speaks quietly while looking at the ground.

You smile "mmh how about no." Hongjoong just looks up shocked. "IM JOKING DONT GET SO SAD, I KNOW IM AMAZING BUT JEEZ HAHA, here's my number feel free to contact me for anything even if you're just bored ." You smirk as you return his phone.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

To be continued...

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

Me rn- 😫✋

A/N

GOODBYE THIS IS SO BAD IT'S LIKE 2AM MY MIND IS THINKING OF SO MANY THINGS SO THIS PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE I HAVENT EVEN STUDIED ATEEZ PERSONALITIES IVE BEEN STANNING FOR 6 MONTHS BUT HAVE ALMOST NO KNOWLEDGE CAUSE IM DORY😭🥲