♡Chapter 42♡ Little Bean?

♡---------♡
(~𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓷?~)
♡-----♡

Its been a month and Sakura was getting for her morning till she realized... she can't get the pants on. The buttons won't shut.

"INO!!" Sakura yelled. Ino walks in the room.

"Do you have extra pants...? That I can borrow? This won't fit. And all of my other pants are the same size..." Sakura said. Ino looked at Sakura's crotch. She viewed it at an angle.

"I... I can see your baby bump... kinda..." Ino said. Sakura stared in the mirror.

"Oh yeah... now I see it..." Sakura smiled. She rubbed her small baby bump.

"I do have a sweat pants if that works." Ino toss it to Sakura. Sakura then puts it on.

"Can you believe it...?" Sakura asked. Ino nodded.

"Our little bean is growing." Ino said.

"Little bean?" Sakura said.

"What? Its a cute nickname!" Ino said. Sakura giggled.

♡---------------♡

3 Month Pregnant...

"Sakura... Your belly is visible now... are you sure you want to go to work?" Ino asked. Sakura nodded.

"People will have to know eventually." Sakura said as she puts on her lab coat. Ino sight as she did the same. They arrived at the hospital and Sakura immediately went to her office with Ino.

"Sakura Yamanaka? May I speak with you?" A nurse peeks into the room.

"Of course. What's up?" Sakura said. The nurse entered.

"Is it possible that maybe if you can... um... teach me a few more things about medical jutsu?" The nurse asked.

"Mmm... You know what... sure. And Ino is gonna be my victim." Sakura smirked.

"Sakura don't you dare." Ino pointed at Sakura who laughed. She stood up and walked up to the nurse. She went into the other room and had some nurse and doctors come watch Sakura teach. She pulled Ino into a chair and showed the nurse some basics.

"Soothing pain is one of the great skills you should have. Like let's just say Ino had a really horrible headache. You can do this..." Sakura explains as she hovers her hand over Ino's forehead.

"Depending on the pain, you use certain amount of Chakra." Sakura said.

"Another skill to have is-" Sakura suddenly froze. People looked at each other while Ino stared at Sakura confused. Sakura shakes her head.

"My apologies... as I was sayi- excuse me for a moment..." Sakura suddenly left the room. Ino sighed. Knowing what it was.

"Dr. Yamanaka? Is Sakura alright? She looks like she has been... erm... gaining... weigh." One doctor asked Ino.

"Oh no she is fine. She is well... Pregnant. Surprise~..." Ino laughed nervously.  Everyone stared at Ino.

"Dr... Haru- I mean... Mrs. Yamanaka is pregnant...?" One doctor asked.

"...er... hai... please don't mention this! Sakura wants to focus on her job and not have people distract her." Ino said. Sakura then returned.

"Gomen... I had to do something... let's continue." Sakura said. She continued with it.

♡------------♡

Sakura was at her desk writing on her papers. She was filling in information for some of her patients.